Vandersteen 2ce Signature

Have a pair of very lightly used Vandersteen 2ce signature edition speakers. I purchased these in probably January of 2016, pre owned. I have the stands as well as boxes, however, shipping really isn't an option. I'll be in the Chicage area for AXPONA in April, as well as the Dallas area in May for LSAF and can deliver to that area, or, anywhere in between.

Start out asking $700.

These are stock pics from the internet, but, can send pics to those interested.

I listened to these in the showroom and loved them, however, placement is important with these and my room isn't ideal.
xrvgqqm2r0rr.png

Comments

• DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited February 2018
    Great speakers. No brainer at this price.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I will say that they's been sitting in my living room pretty much since I brought them home. I don't remember any flaws with them cosmetically speaking, but, I will go over them thoroughly when I get a break (whenever that may be) to verify.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    Good speaker great price. Lots of 411 on getting them dialed in on the web and from vandersteen.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    I have owned these before. Great speakers at a ridiculously low price.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited February 2018
    I can meet with in a few hours of the Louisville area, though, I would like to avoid traveling through West Virginia...their police are mean to me!