Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Comments

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,448
    ^ You're good.
  • Quack, quack, quack, quack! B)
    SDA SRS 1.2TL's w/ RD0198-1's, Sonicap, Mills
    AI-1 Dreadnought
    SDA 1C's w/Clarity Cap ESA; PA, Mills, RD0194-1's
    SDA 1C's stock
    SDA 2B TL's w/RD0198-1's
    SDA 2's (side by side tweeters) stock
    Yaqin MC-30L integrated tube amp
    Yaqin MS-20L integrated tube amp
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,667
    Clipdat wrote: »

I knew that window and table looked familiar. :p
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 5,202
    I told my music lover friend who is local who's wife hates music he should buy these. This is what I told him: "If it's true love, she will accept you for the music lover that you are. It's time to put your foot down. Do or die. This is the moment that we've all been waiting for."
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    LOL, you're spot on.

His reply: "..... and then they found him floating in the river...."
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Any word on the funeral arrangements yet?

• "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    I replied to him: "He was found with a smile on his face, holding a Steely Dan album. At least he went happily."
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,209
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 30,376
    Clipdat wrote: »
    LOL, you're spot on.

His reply: "..... and then they found him floating in the river...."
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Any word on the funeral arrangements yet?

Shoulda called Tony. He leaves no floaters...

We have a simple fix for floaters...

iglh5zxgknxf.gif
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 18,913
    Good thing Tony and Russ aren’t millennials... we would all get banned for the amount of crap we fling their way.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

Good thing Tony and Russ aren’t millennials... we would all get banned for the amount of crap we fling their way.

lol...a little thick skin, and the ability to poke some fun at yourself is essential to daily life. Otherwise....just the sight of a cinder block could be "triggering" for some.
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/d/wharefdale-diamond-107/6498077426.html

600 for some Diamonds....just tell the wife your going to pick up some diamonds.
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,045
    tonyb wrote: »

lol...a little thick skin, and the ability to poke some fun at yourself is essential to daily life. Otherwise....just the sight of a cinder block could be "triggering" for some.

I'm offended.....
    Those look lovely.
    tonyb wrote: »
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/d/wharefdale-diamond-107/6498077426.html

600 for some Diamonds....just tell the wife your going to pick up some diamonds.

• https://omaha.craigslist.org/ele/d/rockport-technologies-avior/6494343938.html

Rockport Aviors for a new lower price. A little steep for my wallet, but quite a nice pair of speaks.
  • GlennDogGlennDog Posts: 1,625
    Power Rogue M180 monos & Adcom GFA 5802
    PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Rears Definitive Technology BP-2
    DAC North Star Design Supremo
    Source PSA PWT & Oppo 105
    Pre/Pro Integra DHC 40.1
    LCD Samsung LN46B750
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Pre Cary SLP-98 F1
    Center Salk HT2C
    Wires MIT S3.3
    PSA PC AC-12
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,003

I'm tough as nails and uglier than sin......

....and 50 years old.
  • GlennDogGlennDog Posts: 1,625
    lightman1 wrote: »

I'm tough as nails and uglier than sin......

....and 50 years old.

Seriously? Some CP dingbat told me you were push'n high 60s !

Musta been year born!
    Power Rogue M180 monos & Adcom GFA 5802
    PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Rears Definitive Technology BP-2
    DAC North Star Design Supremo
    Source PSA PWT & Oppo 105
    Pre/Pro Integra DHC 40.1
    LCD Samsung LN46B750
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Pre Cary SLP-98 F1
    Center Salk HT2C
    Wires MIT S3.3
    PSA PC AC-12
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 4,736
    He just looks that way... :)
    Main - Infinity RSIIIb, Magnepan 1.4, Marsh A200s, Twisted Pear Buffalo III DAC, Schiit Saga pre, Oppo BDP 93, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Usher S-525, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Polk S15, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,003
    daboyz wrote: »

I know where you live......
    daboyz wrote: »

Put up wet.... but never rode from what I’ve been told..
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    edited February 2018
    PS Audio IVH preamp any good? $300

"Power Up without any sound from Left Or Right Input" whatever that means.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/d/ps-audio-preamplifier/6500806503.html

00N0N_90Sc3aesdDN_1200x900.jpg
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 6,786
    Interesting! B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • erniejadeerniejade Posts: 4,437
    Didn't b&k have one that looked like that?
    Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,
    USB helpers: w4s Recovery
    Living Room Elite SC27, LSI25, SDA 3.1TL
    Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T

• dkfreebirddkfreebird Posts: 1,065
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Fully modded with dreadnought
    Rogue Atlas Magnum
    Rogue Magnum 66
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Marantz UD 7007
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers
    Home theater
    Marantz SR 5009 Sunfire Signature 425x5-B&W Cdm1nt Cdm Center Channel-Rel Strata iii sub
    Backups Polk Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 7c,2.3tl,SRS2 pin/blade,Polk Crs+ pin/blade with stands.McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino
  • MrBuhlMrBuhl Posts: 2,313
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel ,Dodd 50W Dual Mono EL34 Amp, MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp, Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded), A/L 1000VA Dreadnought, Canare 4s11 SDA cable, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Vincent Pho-700 Phono Pre, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / Pangea & Signal Cable MP power
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000
    LA Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp, Polk LSIM705, Marantz DV8300 SACD, Audioengine B1, MIT AVt3 Speaker & RCA Cables, PS Audio Power Punch power cables

Dodd Mid Level Preamp ("on the bench" w/Charlie)
    Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    McCormack DNA-1 Power Drive Amp
    Eastern Electric Minimax CDP
    Infinity RS5b Speakers

• Tony MTony M Posts: 6,786
    It does seem like a VERY NICE amp indeed!
    And the seller can demo it is a bonus for sure.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    Hegel P20 preamp for a decent price I think..... someone here is running one, just forget who
  • verbverb Posts: 4,444
    Indiana Polkies vintage shop closing. Lots of cool stuff!
    https://evansville.craigslist.org/ele/d/vintage-audio-best-offerssome/6504187189.html
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Rega RP1 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs DAC, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1 transport, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus Subwoofer, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Project BoxE Bluetooth Streamer, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer