Revelation Audio Labs Musical Fidelity Cryo Silver Power Suppy Cables

These replace the 3 stock umbilical cords. The improvement is immediately noticeable and one of those wow moments. The only reason I'm selling them is I have two sets and only need one.

These work with the Titan, kW, Tri-Vista and Nu-Vista.

The pre amp cable is 3.3 feet. The two amplifier cables are 4 feet. I'll call the condition 8/10 to be safe. They work perfectly.

These sold for $900.00, my price is $250.00 plus shipping.

0lejbtcrz66y.jpg

q4lanai0vn5n.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    F1nut wrote: »
    These replace stock umbilical cords. The improvement is immediately noticeable and one of those wow moments.

So true!
    I replaced my stock Cary SLP98 umbilical with RAL and ^^^that’s^^^ exactly what happened!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    I'm shocked this is still here. This is a fantastic price gents, and if your in need of this type of cable, it's the ****-nitz , grab this sucker.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    SOLD
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk