SVS PB12-NSD BNIB $400

stangman67
stangman67 Posts: 2,179
edited January 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
There is a really long story why this is for sale so I will spare every detail. I bought two and decided to only keep one. Since SVS has been sold out of these for the Black Friday deal, I bought from Electronics Expo via Amazon. Due to a glitch in the Matrix, Amazon classifies this sub as a "hazardous product" and therefore returns are not allowed for any reason. So instead of fighting, figured I'd try to sell here. These are 499 right now and are dwindling in stock, really a fantastic deal.

This one has been taken out of the box and put into place but never powered on, it is safe and sound in its original protective plastic and back in the box. One hundred percent new condition with everything included.

I want 400 dollars in my pocket when all is said and done. So 400 picked up in Baltimore/Annapolis/DC, all quotes are showing that shipping will cost between 150-200 dollars, so unless I am doing something wrong, local pickup it will have to be.

uZJtUnB.jpg

SjVzoHz.jpg

owxYpm1.jpg

VFz63ab.jpg

o2YPPcZ.jpg
2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius

Comments

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Man, if we had a dime for every time we've heard that exact story we'd probably have something like ten cents!

Looks like a pretty good deal on a good sub. I'm running an SB2000 and have nothing but good things to say about it and SVS. Good luck.
  • stangman67
    Both myself and the amazon rep I talked to were flabbergasted, he was extremely helpful but there was physically no way to issue a return label. At least its an interesting story to tell. The other one is upstairs in my bedroom. Real nice sub at a very attractive price.

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    So it is not hazardous to ship out, it becomes hazardous in transit.....
    Crazy stuff
    LOL
  • adb3da
    adb3da Posts: 506
    Yeah that’s a lot of sub for $400. Wish I lived near you!
  • I thought that I read somewhere that Kohls partnered with Amazon and accepts Amazon returns. Might be worth a shot.
  • stangman67
    teamjhertz wrote: »
    I thought that I read somewhere that Kohls partnered with Amazon and accepts Amazon returns. Might be worth a shot.

I've looked into that. Kohl's only accepts certain items, this not being one. Even if it was the item still needs to be returnable through Amazon, since they would have to go through the same process of returning as I am.

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    edited January 2018
    +1, SVS subs are hazardous; to the nails holding your flooring and sheetrock, and mostly to your bank account. :):)

GLWTS!
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    This sub punches WAY above it's weight class.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    Still available??

Your kidding right??