anybody up for a challenge ??

2»

Comments

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    Here's the same stretch of Hwy 61 in 1983. Easy to see why it was closed.

0homok9hr3ou.jpg
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    Ok i just wanted to be sure i was picking what you were putting down.
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

The chips went on sale today at paqui.com for the latest challenge contest. I picked up 10. Should be fun!

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776

The chips went on sale today at paqui.com for the latest challenge contest. I picked up 10. Should be fun!

May I have your gear after you perish, Blue?
  • BlueMDPicker
    Lol, Russ! They are NOT for me. My wife's family are all pepper heads. I'm just going to watch and film (and probably lmfao).
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Jimbo18 wrote: »

0homok9hr3ou.jpg

As a FYI for Movie/Video game guys, this is the town that Silent Hill is based off....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    edited October 2017
    Jimbo18 wrote: »

0homok9hr3ou.jpg

As a FYI for Movie/Video game guys, this is the town that Silent Hill is based off....

That's what I read also. Another movie was partly filmed there - Made in U.S.A. It was a terrible movie but the premise of it was young men (one was Chris Penn) grow up in a coal mining town (with mine fires, I think) and they leave for Ca. and meet Lori Singer and travel around and see other man-made ecological problems.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Lol, Russ! They are NOT for me. My wife's family are all pepper heads. I'm just going to watch and film (and probably lmfao).

Please post videos on youtube and post link
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • BlueMDPicker
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Please post videos on youtube and post link

Will do, Ron!
    Let the festivities begin.

e34p80twncwg.jpeg
  • txcoastal1
    Any suckers bro????

I wish I still had the videos from the family eating the "Harry Potter" series Halloween Jelly Belly's---vomit, rotten eggs, dirt, boogers etc

Keep us posted

Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• pitdogg2
    Any suckers bro????

I wish I still had the videos from the family eating the "Harry Potter" series Halloween Jelly Belly's---vomit, rotten eggs, dirt, boogers etc

Keep us posted

Someone brought a bunch of those(I'm assuming) to work and put a sign on the bowl that said free jelly belly beans. My coworker came back with a hand full. Lets just say i pulled a loin LMAO i had no idea what they were. But now i know.
    That look on his face trying to get them out of his mouth....
    PRICELESS
  • txcoastal1

• "I threw up, couldn’t breathe and felt like fire was coming out of my mouth, nose and ears. I had a bottle of water, a glass of milk, a tablespoon of honey and 3 mints and still felt on fire. An hour later I had chills and a massive headache. Three hours have gone by and I feel like I was beat up in a dark alley,” she writes."

Sounds like a few ports I've visited back in the day.

I like HOT, but those sound like a kamikaze mission. Hand salute to those who can do it.
    Sal Palooza
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Aaaaaannd......nope!
  • pitdogg2
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Aaaaaannd......nope!

Sissy :p:D:)
  • Hmmm, it would appear that Giuseppe was easily triggered. He must be a De....uhm...
    .... never mind. :)

Gelato is pretty expensive, but I believe it could relieve Carolina Reaper madness.
    Sal Palooza
  • pitdogg2
    lightman1 wrote: »

May I have your gear after you perish, Blue?

No way my thread I GET first dibs, but I like you Russ so I'll share. B):o
  • txcoastal1
    @BlueMDPicker

Thread bump, any fun stories

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited January 2018
    That account of the female News anchor is enough to scare most of Americans into running away when one of those gets near em. You could use the chip as a defense weapon on the street. She felt like she got beat up..3 hrs. later...damn!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    nbrowser wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »
    I'm up for a challenge, not hot crap though. I challenge anyone to eat more ice cream or Gelato than me.

Let's do THIS!!!!!

:D

LOL, DUDE.....you'd lose by at least a gallon. I have a hollow leg when it comes to ice cream/gelato.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    If I just walked into the same room as this chip, I'd be on the floor in a fetile position, sucking my thumb.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    steveinaz wrote: »
    If I just walked into the same room as this chip, I'd be on the floor in a fetile position, sucking my thumb.

I think you misunderstood Steve, the topic was hot foods, not hot chicks. ;):)

HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • BlueMDPicker
    @BlueMDPicker

Thread bump, any fun stories

None yet. All my pepper head in-laws are just filtering back in from up North for the holidays.
  • deronb1
    My tongue would swell up, olfactory membrane would dissolve and gall bladder would fall out of my ****.
  • deronb1
    Ha! Vanilla censured wreck -tum...lol
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Ha! Vanilla censured wreck -tum...lol

These chips would wreck your tum and wreck your wreck-tum. :p