Dismantling my Theater - Denon X4200 AVR, RTI-10's. CSi-5

Hey polksters,

I have decided it is time to downgrade my home theater audio system as it does not get as much time as it deserves and I am not willing to put it all in storage when I move.

1) First up is a set of very nice Polk RTI-10's and the matching CSI-5 center. I bought the 10's used locally, they are in great shape and show practically no wear. They sound great to boot, the center I bought new and have the original box for. I would like 275 for these three speakers local pick up in the Baltimore/DC area. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to deliver. I do have the grills for all 3 speakers

2) Denon AVR-X4200W - This is a great Atmos capable unit. I am running a 5.1.2 setup with it and it is all one really needs in a modest home theater. It is in fantastic shape and works as it should. I have a box and remote for this as well, I believe I have the manual as well. I'd like 375 for this local picked up or 435 shipped CONUS

3) DIYSOUNDGROUP 15" ported subwoofer build with Dayton Reference 15" HO driver and BASH 500s amp. This is a fantastic HT sub that digs down lower than you can imagine. I built this kit new and while the finish isn't perfect it is presentable. Really a impressive sub, I have about 600 into this, I am asking 250 picked up in the Baltimore/DC area

This stuff is priced to move, I have dealt with a few polksters before, so buy in confidence. Please PM for more details. Sorry for the horrid pictures, getting good light in my basement is hard as hell

b3eEWZ3.jpg

Yhs6XtI.jpg

OdxmK4G.jpg

OnThtLZ.jpg

kfRpvA3.jpg

MlV9oXc.jpg

1dPM8Pf.jpg

2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    I just upgrade to this denon, it is awesome! 4K, and will do 9.1 if you use a 2 channel amp, has XT32 calibration. Highly recommended, great price.

And man that sub is killing me! GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    edited January 2018
    The Denon is tempting (have been thinking of simplifying me setup), but I am north of the border and haven't had much opportunity to use my existing equipment, so will resist. However, just for completeness, do you have the set up mic? GLWS
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    I do indeed have the setup mic

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • stangman67
    I'm surprised the Denon is still here at this price. Somebody snag it!

• stangman67
    bump

• stangman67
    The receiver is sold rendering my theater audio setup useless, motivated to sell everything else. 225 picked up for the RTI 10's and CSI-5 combo and first 200 gets the DIY soundgroup SUB

• gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    Glad to hear the Denon sold. Much longer and I would have been even more tempted to buy it! The rti plus csi make a great front end for home theater. They did for me at least.
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • stangman67
    Sub is no longer available. The RTI's are though, great front end for a low low price!

• stangman67
    RTI's are now gone. The number of polk speakers in this house are dwindling

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Sounds like you'll need to try some SDAs to keep your CP membership card valid... >:)

Congrats on the sale!
  • stangman67
    I still have a set of Monitor 40's in the garage and FXI A4's that will hang around with me. I'm definitely hanging around on here as it is easily the best group of audio enthusiasts I have come across.