WTB Acurus/APT/Sumo

Options
Want to buy and Acurus L 10 or 11 a Sumo or an APT Holman preamplifier. No remote needed. Thanks. Jim Hill.

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    This sumo set is for sale relatively close to me:

https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/50601613
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    This is (very) roughly in my neck of the woods but seems high on price. Pretty, though!

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649402016-acurus-l10-line-stage-preamp/images/1736487/
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • VSAT88
    VSAT88 Posts: 1,227
    Options
    agfrost wrote: »
    This is (very) roughly in my neck of the woods but seems high on price. Pretty, though!

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649402016-acurus-l10-line-stage-preamp/images/1736487/

agfrost, how are things. Long time no see. All has been well here. The Acurus you listed does look nice I must say. I saw that one as well and thought the same as far as price goes but all of the used vintage seems to have went up lately. I will find one sooner or later. Looking at the above three because they are American made and vintage. I have wanted to go all American made for a while. Thanks for the info. and I hope all is well there with you and the family. By the way, no matter what I do I have not been able to fix that 202 yet. No worry's though as I will one day. Gives me something to obsess about from time to time right ! Take care Brother.
  • VSAT88
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    This sumo set is for sale relatively close to me:

https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/50601613

I personally think that would be a great deal. If I were there I would most certainly buy those. Too bad he will not ship.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    I could check them out next week and ship to you - just a thought...
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• VSAT88
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    I could check them out next week and ship to you - just a thought...

That would be great if the site admins agree. I don't know if there are any rules prohibiting that. If you check them out and can get a deal that would be great because I do not mind paying you to do so. I would really care less about the amplifier. But the preamp I want. We would need find out how much to ship it all because that may be a prohibiting factor. Just let me know. Thank you either way.
  • 11tsteve
    11tsteve Posts: 1,166
    Options
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/ACURUS-REMOTE-LINE-PREAMPLIFIER-MODEL-RL111-POWER-AMPLIFIER-A150/202166057541?hash=item2f12093a45:g:pwYAAOSwovNaR0YH
    here's an RL-11 with an A-150 for $500. Could sell off the amp or see if the seller will separate.
    I used to have an RL-11 for a long time. Wish I still did.

Polk Lsi9
    N.E.W. A-20 class A 20W
    NAD 1020 completely refurbished
    Keces DA-131 mk.II
    Analysis Plus Copper Oval, Douglass, Morrow SUB3, Huffman Digital
    Paradigm DSP-3100 v.2
  • VSAT88
    Options
    Thanks, saw that one but did not need that amp..
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    My linked Acurus above has been lowered in price, I believe.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • VSAT88
    Options
    Bought the Sumo Diana and I am very happy with it ! Thanks guys for helping like you have.u6bgt8c0dkcu.jpg