PS Audio Trade-Up Program

13»

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    kharp1 wrote: »
    After reading some of the rave reviews (grain of salt) on the Direct Stream DAC and Memory Player I'm really interested in getting my ears on them, though $12k is a chunk of change. They'd have to really blow me away for that much change.

There is a set for sale on audiogon for 6500 right now, less than 6 months old.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • sgmsmg
    sgmsmg Posts: 542
    kharp1 wrote: »
    After reading some of the rave reviews (grain of salt) on the Direct Stream DAC and Memory Player I'm really interested in getting my ears on them, though $12k is a chunk of change. They'd have to really blow me away for that much change.

There is a set for sale on audiogon for 6500 right now, less than 6 months old.

That was the set I had my eye on as well. Can't believe they have not sold yet at that price.
    2 Channel
    Pre:Bryston BP173
    Amp:Bryston 14B3
    Speakers: Golden Ear Triton Reference
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Bryston BDA-3, Bryston BDP-3, Bryston BCD-3, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 Speaker, Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 XLR, AQ Diamond USB/HDMI
    Power: PS Audio P10 Regenerator, AC12, AC10 and AC5 Cables
    Display: Sony XBR65Z9F

Home Theater
    Pre: Anthem AVM90/JBL SDP-55
    Amps: Parasound A31, A51x2
    Speakers: Polk LSiM 707 (FL/FR), Polk LSiM706 (Center), LSiM 703 (SL/SR/SBL/SBR), Polk 900-LS (Atmos)
    Subwoofers: SVS SB16 x 4
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: AQ Meteor/Rocket 88, AQ Niagara/Sky
    Power: Torus AVR20, Shunyata Denali, Shunyata Delta, Cullen, PangeaAC9SE Cables
    Display: Sony XBR85Z9G