Rocky Mountain Audio Fest Who's Going?

So after the hurricane trauma's who is going to be there? I will be in the big state of Colorado 10/4 through 10/10. I'm hoping to be able to meet up with some folks maybe a dinner or just wandering around the fest itself. Larry I'll be staying in Colorado Springs I would love to get ears on your system if that would be at all possible please hit me up via PM or anybody else that is going we'll trade some phone numbers to get in touch while we are there.

Ivan

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    what can I say I was lazy didn't want to dig up the others :smile:
  • DSkip wrote: »
    :o

Look forward to meeting you Ivan.

Then you meet him.... and..... sentiment changes :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • pitdogg2
  • pitdogg2 wrote: »
    :# snarglbiscuit

You'll be too mellowed out at that location due to "differences" in law to care :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • pitdogg2
    edited September 2017
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    :# snarglbiscuit

You'll be too mellowed out at that location due to "differences" in law to care :wink:

I can neither confirm nor deny .....
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    #1 Rule....don't buy beer at grocery/convenient stores...only liquor stores

Pots legal but real beer is not :D:D:D
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • stevep
    stevep Posts: 327
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    #1 Rule....don't buy beer at grocery/convenient stores...only liquor stores

Pots legal but real beer is not :D:D:D

But they don't sell that in the grocery/convenient stores either.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    edited September 2017
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a