What Are You Listening To?

Options

Comments

• Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    Options
    woa5lbhievw9.jpg

I can always enjoy listening to Nina Simone's "Sinnerman" on this CD, and my wife loves it! :)

The louder the better!! >:)
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,520
    edited July 2017
    Options
    88a86bnw3kko.jpg

Tron • Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • Moose68Bash
    Options
    j89k7flzplrd.jpg
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• pumpkinman
    Options
    f7qe0b0ddlv2.jpg
    y4t48xc69zrn.jpg

My last 2 trips to DD's
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• pumpkinman
    Options
    672i8uylfayg.jpg

The Verve • Urban Hymns
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    Options
    vinyl run. Came away with two but it could have been a lot more damage;
    vlmj4q2paev3.jpg
  • Moose68Bash
    Options
    0kksnrj409tx.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • pumpkinman
    Options
    dgaty0wnswi1.jpg

Here Came The Psychedelic Furs • B Sides & Lost Grooves
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• Moose68Bash
    Options
    i8jklrafdjp1.jpg

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,345
    Options
    516YF3A0XXL._SX300_.jpg
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pumpkinman
    Options
    li4erdw2wxfb.jpg

Jane's Addiction • Nothing's Shocking........CD
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Moose68Bash
    Options
    8dvpftprv15e.jpg

• pumpkinman
    Options
    exmn85dk59i8.jpg

Paul McCartney • Chaos And Creation In The Back Yard...Spotify
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,345
    Options
    51IyoFdOFoL._SX355_.jpg
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pumpkinman
    Options
    2taa9qjr8rip.jpg

Jean Michel Jarre ‎– The Concerts In China.......Polydor France
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• Moose68Bash
    Options
    pt3gig3p2coq.jpg

• pumpkinman
    Options
    s3tk0zpm4byw.jpg

The Alan Parsons Project • The Turn Of A Friendly Card
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• pumpkinman
    Options
    603r6zdcu9dj.jpg