Spare parts for RTI A7

Hi guys
Can anyone help me telling me where to buy 2 midrange 6.5" RD6546-1 140408 and 1 tweeter 1" RD0696-1 all for the RTI A7

thanks in advance

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    You'll have to call Polk to order them. How did they get damaged?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Here is the contact page for Polk. Email tends to be slow but calling them will get you right to the folks you need to speak to.

https://www.polkaudio.com/contact-us
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • sefe
    sefe Posts: 12
    Thanks a lot guys, I will call Polk, by the way my amp is an Emotiva XPA1, https://emotiva.com/products/amplifiers/xpa-1 , I bought it in 2010 I think mine is GEN1
  • sefe
    Thanks Guys, call Polk, quite expensive even with the 20% discount+ free shipping
  • F1nut
    So, how did they get damaged?

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    F1nut wrote: »

459 watts of pure bliss I'm sure. lol
  • sefe
    They got damage by use, maybe my amp is too powerful for the speakers.
  • sefe
    What do you think? my amp is an Emotiva XPA 2, stereo, has Power output 500 watts @4ohms and 300 watts@8ohm.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    You cannot have a too powerful amp. You can however have too heavy of a volume twist. You are more apt to blow drivers with too little power with not nearly enough current to drive them. This may not be the problem with your set up but there is a max decibel that any speaker can output trying to go beyond that invites problems.
  • F1nut
    Your word for the day is clipping.

President of Club Polk

• gp4jesus
    gp4jesus Posts: 1,969
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    459 watts of pure bliss...
    Your word for the day is clipping.
    459 that's all? I have 525-550 available - great sound, no distortion.

Tony

Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work
  • i also have troubles with the rtia7 the top tweeter, and the next paper speaker down. where can you get them? any help please...
  • im running a denon avrx 4400h thanks..
  • F1nut
    magik69 wrote: »
    i also have troubles with the rtia7 the top tweeter, and the next paper speaker down. where can you get them? any help please...

You'll need to contact Polk customer service.

President of Club Polk