Brews and Tunes @lightman1

2»

Comments

• HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 723
    So I pick up a area rug for a couple reasons Friday morning. One, its nice not having to put my feel on cold hard wood floors any more (Sissy will second that, she immediately flocked to the center of it and laid down as soon as I rolled it out), and secondly to tame the high Fqz till Harman Kardon sends me the remote for the integrated amp. I was so amazed how dynamically the sound changed after rolling this thing out. I mean I noticed as soon as I turned on the radio at a low volume just to warm things up a bit.
    rblqn6pu1ohp.jpg
    I must say I need to remind myself that the VDub doesn't make for a good pickup truck. But any how I still managed to it this 8x10 rug home.
    gt205ghf5it7.jpg
    yhshxtrs4eex.jpg

2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • HzTweaker
    Another great Brews and tunes. Hang out with these guys and you leave with goodies. These Pioneer CS-R500s from Mike @02guy are awesome! I kind of fell inspired to assemble a vinyl set up with em'.irhl5spcejy0.jpg
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    He did mention to me that you were "twitterpated" with the sound of vinyl....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    treitz3 wrote: »
    He did mention to me that you were "twitterpated" with the sound of vinyl....

Tom

As long is he doesn't get "twitterpated", and starts making goo-goo eyes at Russ
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • HzTweaker
    Not following on the "twitterpated" and no "goo-goo eyes" for Russ. No offence Russ.. . >:):D
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    HzTweaker wrote: »
    Not following on the "twitterpated" and no "goo-goo eyes" for Russ. No offence Russ.. . >:):D
    :D:D:D

https://youtu.be/IEd25_Mzfjo
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • HzTweaker
    Guilty, there is a certain feeling I get when listening to vinyl. Down the rabbit hole again.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Nothing wrong with that brother. Nothing wrong at all....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • HzTweaker
    Thanks @treitz3 . Eventually they'll be mated to a Kenwood KR-3600. Not exactly sure where I'll start when picking out the TT. ..