Auralic has great customer support.

WagnerRC
WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
edited March 2017 in Electronics
I purchased a auralic aries mini from AA that included one year free tidal access. I installed the product and it works awesome, very happy with the product.

I tried to get my one year free tidal from AA and they stated that the offer ended in January.... so sorry no tidal for you. ( I already have a tidal account the i prepaid 6 month service)

The literature and the box stated one year free and no expiration date.

I told AA to pack sand and I will return the product for a refund.

I then contacted Auralic direct and asked about the offer. Chris Morris asked to see the packaging of my aries and he confirmed that I was indeed entitled to the tidal offer even though the offer did end before I received my aires.

This shows great customer support from a company with a great product.

Just wanted to share a positive customer support experience.pock3uoucu1d.jpg

g0b5utzhdmcj.jpg

Comments

• factorz
    factorz Posts: 353
    Great story! I love my mini.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    edited March 2017
    I thought the year of Tidal was the reason the USA has to pay more for the Mini than the rest of the world. At least that's what I read in a review. That's disappointing, first I've heard of the Tidal offer no longer being available.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,313
    Good to know their customer support is solid!!!!
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Will they extend this offer to every customer with this issue?
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    halo wrote: »
    Will they extend this offer to every customer with this issue?

Do you know someone that has an issue?
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I purchased a new iPad during the past Christmas holiday sales and went to order a Mini the first week of January from AA and was told the offer no longer existed. I cancelled the order and returned the iPad. I was on the fence about having to use an Apple product for a remote anyway and that sealed the deal for me.