has anyone else's day sucked as much **** as mine???

Options
juice21
juice21 Posts: 1,866
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
well, i came in this morning, well actually yesterday morning at 4:25AM, and i am still here!!! does it get any worse??? at least i can take a little break and check up with my friend's on the polk forum...:D i'll probably only get a chance to run home to shower and eat and then come right back in....:(
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited April 2002
    Options
    At least you can check in on us at this supposed work thing you do. My feet and back hurt.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited April 2002
    Options
    My day's can get long as well.
    We did a job in Pittsburgh.I'm in Phila.It was a long drive.6 hours.Then we had to carry the extremely heave Wilson audio watt puppies into the house and set them up with a freak Audiophile.He had pennies under his speaker's and everything.I had to sit there for 3 hours setting these speaker's ,listening to both my music and his to get the right placement that work's best in his room.He had killer ****.Mark Levinston mono block's, preamp and transport.Tran'sparent Reference wire and interconnect's,balanced.Killer sounding.Then we had to pack up a pair of Eggelstone's that weight like 200 a speaker.Then drive 6 hours home.We didn't get back untill 11:30pm, we started the day out at 7am.
    Long day let me tell you.
    Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • joe6pak
    joe6pak Posts: 267
    edited April 2002
    Options
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Well no one's day sucked **** as much as mine did. Hmm Let's see firts I has an abdominla CAT scan done. Now guys when the good loe' Dr. says abdominal CatScan....run....run very far. Unless you like things shoved up your ****....then oh about 2-4 liters of fluid shoved up as well to "uliminate" you colon and lower GI tract. All of this to see if I had appendisitis.

So then that was negative, so guess what we need to do a colonoscopy on you! I was like HOLY F***! Not another thing shoved "Up there" again! At least they give you Versed and Fentinol to put you out.

Now that was negative, so I have to go in tomorrow for an Upper GI and Gall Bladder scan. Plus I am still having very very painful stomach pain. Which started this all.

So I really think I can qualify here as officially having the worst day.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Where do you work? Those are some long hours, bro. I hope they're paying you overtime.

Aaron
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited April 2002
    Options
    RLPS architects. yeah, i get OT, hopefully i won't be salaried soon. it's only like this at the end of a project. i left this morning at 5:45 (after 25 hours of working straight)to go home, shower, eat some breakfast, and take a 45 min. nap, got back at 8:00. isn't this fun??? with 55 hours of OT on this check, i think i'll have some HT spending money... :D of course i am heading to NYC tonite (don't know how i am going to make that drive, i'm exhausted. hopefully i can convince my gf to drive) and then from NYC to cape cod on friday till sunday. so it may all get blown over this weekend. it's my gf's birthday tommorow, and i promised her a shopping spree, so yeah, now that i think about it, none of this OT will make it to HT...:(

oh well, she's worth it!
  • lax01
    lax01 Posts: 496
    edited April 2002
    Options
    I wish I could relate but my life as a Second Semester Senior in High School really couldn't get any easier. I wake up at 6:20 (it is early but don't worry, I sleep through my first three classes :D), then have a good lunch at the mall, then go back to sleep for 4 more classes. After that I have LAX practice for 2 hours. Then I get to go home and relax. Giving me plenty of free time to watch movies,tv or post on this forum. Did I mention that I got into 4 out of 5 colleges I applied to? Pretty much all I have to do is wait until Graduation and summer, where I will work as a Golf Cart Attentant driving and parking golf carts. Not a bad life ehh?

:cool:
  • sgtgto
    sgtgto Posts: 310
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Hi Lax:

One thing I noticed is that you do pretty well at spelling and sentence structure. I see a lack of that in this day and time.

Gary
  • lax01
    lax01 Posts: 496
    edited April 2002
    Options
    What do you expect, I go to a public school!