Happy St. Paddy Day

Options
chumlie
chumlie Posts: 8,658
Just left my buddies bar. Promised him I would be there for Paddy day. :) Went to grocery store first to get some fine Jewish food to celebrate. Now in the crock pot. Will be laying low tomorrow. To many children on the roads. Took the day off. Corned Beef and music for the day. Hope you all enjoy your day as well.

Comments

• HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 725
    Options
    Happy St. Paddy Day
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    Options
    You to chumlie. No 250,000 people parade in the rain and snow?
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    chumlie wrote: »
    Just left my buddies bar. Promised him I would be there for Paddy day. :) Went to grocery store first to get some fine Jewish food to celebrate. Now in the crock pot. Will be laying low tomorrow. To many children on the roads. Took the day off. Corned Beef and music for the day. Hope you all enjoy your day as well.

Have a great day Chuck!
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Is it Paddy or Patty or Patti? Lol. Tip O' The Hat to all you neo-heathens who share the heritage as I do, and also to all others who are Irish for the day!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    I'll perform some ancient Celtic pagan rituals this afternoon.
    Might even break out in a jig if the mood strikes.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,104
    Options
    yn9bqtqljj81.jpg
    Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!
  • oldmodman
    oldmodman Posts: 740
    Options
    My corned beef will be ready at 5pm today.
    48 hours in a SousVide cooker at 140 degrees.
    After it's out I will take the cookins and drippins and cook the potatoes, carrots, and cabbage in them.
    With fresh baked bread and a 24 pack of Guinness. There will only be three people at the dinner.
  • lightman1
    Options
    oldmodman wrote: »
    My corned beef will be ready at 5pm today.
    48 hours in a SousVide cooker at 140 degrees.
    After it's out I will take the cookins and drippins and cook the potatoes, carrots, and cabbage in them.
    With fresh baked bread and a 24 pack of Guinness. There will only be three people at the dinner.

Four. What's your address?
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,104
    Options
    Five. I'll bring more Guinness and Jameson.
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    Options
    Man I am on the wagon these days and I want go get smashed lol. Lucky my goody two shoes wifey is here to give me strength. No more benders for this guy anytime soon. Right now I say to myself,'Kev your catholic and the real meaning of ST Paddy's day is reflection as its a religious holiday'
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    Laying low tonight as I'm down with a cold. Have fun everyone, be safe.

Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • lightman1
    Options
    Laying low tonight as I'm down with a cold. Have fun everyone, be safe.

Tighten up, Jerry! Get out there and be somebody.