SENCORE TC28 "THE HYBRIDER" Vacuum TUBE TRANSISTOR TESTER

For sale is a used and working SENCORE TC28 "THE HYBRIDER" Vacuum TUBE TRANSISTOR TESTER I tested a few tubes on this to be sure it worked and it seems to work fine, I did not test any transistors but no reason to assume that it does not work for them too.

I have enough tube testers as it is and this one just sits around collecting dust and taking up space it would make a great tester for someone that needs to check out a few tubes every so often and it appears to test most commonly used types and is very simple to use.

$125.00 + shipping

It is a heavy little beast so likely shipping will be a fair amount.

h7y8txfuqjll.jpg
ahohp3dy6jcg.jpg
fsuekype1qvi.jpg
nrktftodrbz8.jpg
h9rgihpnkbh7.jpg
prffozpzvwq7.jpg

Regards Snow
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,138
    Sold and I can add this to the tubes we dealt with today. Thank you
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    WagnerRC wrote: »

Glad it worked out for you guys

Thumbs up

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,329
    Your welcome I will send you a total when I get it packed up.

Regards sNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • snow
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    WagnerRC wrote: »

Glad it worked out for you guys

Thumbs up

Thanks for the assist :)

Regards Snow
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited February 2017
    Apropos of nothing: I've never seen this particular Sencore before -- cool & interesting piece from the 'transitional' era. Sencore made excellent "service-person" grade test equipment.

WagnerRC, it should be a good, rugged, dependable emissions-type (tube) tester. Presuming it has the heritage of Sencore's Mighty-Mite testers, it should have excellent sensitivity to test grid leakage.

• snow
    edited February 2017
    Hey Mark I have something you may be interested in.

s00npjrbo92v.jpg

Regards Snow
  • snow
    Hi Mark per your request here are a couple of pics of the inside.

dgbcc68ckkzc.jpg
    6ysbaibq12cc.jpg

Regards Snow
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Thank you very much, sir!