FS: SDA SRS 1.2's

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    la2vegas wrote: »
    I can pick them up today and it's a mute point for me as well.

face it man look at the sig stuff you need an intervention you passed addiction a looooooong time ago :p

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    I say auction
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    You guys are free to sell things however you want. I did it in a first come first serve order. I'm sorry if that is upsetting you but I'm not going to kick someone out of place because you can come get them today.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Patience folks, patience! Josh is being more than fair. He's obviously going in the order of PMs he got from interested parties. He said several times that pkquat was first, daddyjt second. He gave the first guy a few days, and now it's on to number 2 on the list. Give daddyjt more than a couple hours to seal the deal, Jeez! If he passes, I'm sure NF will let you know. Hang tight and see what happens. B)
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    All good folks... most of my post was in jest too. When it comes to audio, aren't we all like kids at Christmas? Patience is kicked in the A$$ by excitement.
  • Nightfall
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    I say auction

Excellent idea. Do I hear $1,000 plus a pair of 2Bs?

• txcoastal1
    lightman1 wrote: »
    $28

Typical loser
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    $28

Typical loser

You will be sleeping in the hotel lobby.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    $29.75

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • txcoastal1

• vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Nightfall
    1976doc wrote: »
    420 is way over rated... and it smells gawd awful

You're off the list.

Just kidding.

But really, you're off the list.

• Nightfall
    I'm just Joshing ya.

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited February 2017
    The best way to snag a pair of these Classic SDA's espically ones that are plug and play, is to politely PM the seller then show him the money. You got to express your interest and get down to dealing these should be for serious inquiries only, Snooze you Loose, one of you courting these beauts need to get down to business as a chance like this don't happen that often, get down to dealing fellas, or forever wear this face :(
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    $437.66

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    I hate to disappoint, but I have the cash, am booking a hotel, and will be driving to CO a week from Saturday (the soonest I could take the trip). Kudos to Josh for being willing to work with me on travel dates.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Congrats @daddyjt

Gonna sell your Kappa 9s now
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    daddyjt wrote: »
    I hate to disappoint, but I have the cash, am booking a hotel, and will be driving to CO a week from Saturday (the soonest I could take the trip). Kudos to Josh for being willing to work with me on travel dates.

That's the way to do it congratulations to you and Josh, enjoy your trip I'm sure you will be smiling all the way :)
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • ptrooper
    ptrooper Posts: 501
    If these were in Australia,I'd be all over these like a rash! Trey would be doing an Abbott on them!
    Toolfan66 wrote: »

• Nightfall
    Anyone that missed out... keep your eye out for Ray selling his SDA SRS's in the near future.

http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/176162/downsizing-home-theater-5-1-to-3-1

• Nightfall
    I couldn't tell you but I think east coast.

• EndersShadow
    1976doc wrote: »
    Ya.. im not flying for speakers... not even 1.2s

Audiophile card revoked :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305

...Gonna sell your Kappa 9s now

No, but I'm gonna have to sell something... probably going to sell the ALIIIs. I just can't warm up to the sound of them. Even after doing the woofer upgrade, they just don't wow me. I even bought the mini dsp to go active, but never implemented it.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• EndersShadow
    daddyjt wrote: »
    ...Gonna sell your Kappa 9s now

No, but I'm gonna have to sell something... probably going to sell the ALIIIs. I just can't warm up to the sound of them. Even after doing the woofer upgrade, they just don't wow me. I even bought the mini dsp to go active, but never implemented it.

Best bet too given parts availability in the future for those speakers too...
  • Nightfall
    Those don't look bad to me. Just need $400 in tweeters, $150 in Larry's rings, and some Dynamat scraps and they're good to go.

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    Close means everything. Do your own work to upgrades its very satisfying.
  • Nightfall
    Already sold?