Where's customer support???

Been trying to reach customer service for over a month - no answer / response = BRUTAL. A little help PLEASE.

I have two PSW10 subwoofers. One has stopped working. All settings identical. I unplugged the working one and plugged the other in its place just to dble check and confirmed its the sub not any settings/connections.

It has power but no boom. No damage - never dropped or banged. How do I check fuses? Other suggestions?

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Are you calling or emailing? Definitely call.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Tried both - multiple times. I don't have an entire day to wait on hold.
  • This is all you ever get from email - no one ever follows up, Been waiting over a month. Calling the number just puts you on hold FOREVER.

Hello , Thank you for reaching out to Polk Audio support. Your case has been created in our system and we will notify you as soon as it has been assigned to a customer service representative. If you require immediate assistance, please call 1-800-377-7655 and provide your case number (below) and name to the service rep. You can also email us at polkcs@polkaudio.com to submit another case. Case Details: Case Number - 00125160 Case Open Date - 12/17/2016 Case Status - Open Case Subject - We appreciate your patronage. Thank you, The Polk Audio Team This is a system email. Please DO NOT REPLY to this message
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    @KennethSwauger will help you out, he's a Polk employee.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Ken Helped me out. Be patient and get ahold of Ken. Good luck. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Hello,
    Sorry for the frustration. I'll forward this to some folks in Polk's CS directly.
    Regards, Ken
  • Thanks Ken, they didn't respond. No surprise.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    Real head-scratching issues, these just don't seem to be going away. @Frustrated_customer hope you give them another chance.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • stuwee
    stuwee Posts: 1,508
    This is fascinating, With Ken pushing the issue, still nothing? The customer should be first and foremost, and an unhappy one, given V.I.P. treatment, no ifs, ands or butts period.

If Polk CS is having some issues, I could offer my services.

I hope this gets settled to your liking Frustrated, although I would not blame you if you walked away from this experience a frustrated, and a bit angry customer. Give them a chance though, feel free to ask for management and vent on them, they get paid for that and to fix things...and some fixing is much in need here, good luck!
    Thorens TD125MKII, SME3009,Shure V15/ Teac V-8000S, Denon DN-790R cass, Teac 3340 RtR decks, Onix CD2...Sumo Electra Plus pre>SAE A1001 amp>Martin Logan Summit's
  • Let me follow up on this one.
  • I've forwarded this to another CS person who, I'm sure, will address the issue.