I got a 7th year anniversary badge today

Man you guys are so lucky having a great guy like me on the forum.

Using sarcasm, whats the thing you find best about me posting here.

Comments

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    edited December 2016
    Having you post every 6-8 months would be a front-runner for me... :D
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    You are either the unluckiest MF in the world or the biggest BSer. No sarcasm intended or meant.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Off to a great starts guys keep'em coming.....
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    edited December 2016
    Best of PFB cr@ppola:

I believe it started with the broken broken binding post
    Beemers, not limited to his car wreck, but also on the can with an IPAD pic
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Best of PFB cr@ppola:

I believe it started with the broken broken binding post
    Beemers, not limited to his car wreck, but also on the can with an IPAD pic

To a bald eagle, a limp bizkit and a drunken stupor...
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Wow, only 7 years?!? Seems like 70...

:D
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    decal wrote: »
    You are either the unluckiest MF in the world or the biggest BSer.

This with myself leaning towards the latter.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    I still look forward every day to seeing a bright red box with the words "banned user" where your avatar used to be...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    I got nothing...
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Even a broken clock is correct twice a day, unless it's hands have been removed. You sir are that kind of clock.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited December 2016
    Yeah that Ipad on the toilet was hilarious I laughed about it for months, was that an iPad on your lap or were you just happy to see us :o someone should repost that thread.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited December 2016
    B) Lots of gear running through your house and then to the FS.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902

Find best ??

Your entertaining and a glutton for punishment . lol You bring an air of....something....to the forum. :)

In any event, I will say this....you've come along way on your audio journey and I mean that in a good way. You've learned a lot, experienced a lot with all that nice gear rolling in and out of your joint. Speaking for only myself Kevin, I wouldn't mind seeing you throw up a review every so often of some of that nice gear floating around your place.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • I wouldn't mind seeing you throw up a review karma every so often week of some of that nice gear floating around your place.

Fixed that for you.

I can honestly say, from the bottom of my heart, that of all the Polkies on this board that you are certainly one of them.

..... and I mean that ! :D
    Sal Palooza
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    I wouldn't mind seeing you throw up a review karma every so often week of some of that nice gear floating around your place.

Fixed that for you.

I can honestly say, from the bottom of my heart, that of all the Polkies on this board that you are certainly one of them.

..... and I mean that ! :D

If he shipped the karma it would be destroyed by the time the winner received it
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    edited December 2016
    Willow wrote: »

..... and I mean that !

If he shipped the karma it would be destroyed by the time the winner received it

You beat me to it
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638

fnewbesvxzri.jpg