Pair of Peerless Tweets for Sale $50 shipped.

Options
Title says it all. These are coming out of a set of mini monitors that I am parting out. Will post pics later.
2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    Options
    You're parting out Mini Monitors?

60192765.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Unfortunately. Already bought surrounds to replace the rotted ones, but only have one grill. Too many projects and not enough funds to pay bills so time to thin some things out.
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Fork the grills! I'll give you $60 not to do it.
  • TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    If I have another pair in my goodie box, I'll sell those and keep the mini intact.

• TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    Here is a couple pics of the donor pair....

43v7fzd0xesg.jpg
    w40qpno2be2g.jpg

• pkquat
    pkquat Posts: 742
    Options
    If they absolutely can't be saved, I am interested in the tweeters. My first vote is for them to get saved intact by someone. I also want to be sure the US and Danish tweeters are interchangeable. I think they are.
  • TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    @pkquat they are interchangeable. The cutout for the tweeter to fit into is the same. I have a couple of other pairs of Peerless, so these Mini Monitors may be saved. Lightman has expressed interest. I will PM you my paypal if you want a pair of the peerless tweets $50 shipped.

• TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    Ok guys I found 3 additional pairs of Peerless tweeters. Who needs a pair $50 shipped? They are the American Peerless with the squared off sides on back of tweeter. I have one original Denmark Peerless tweet as well. Here are some quick pics....

pafn6w9q491b.jpg
    olx8tihejius.jpg
    3wi9vtqmpp0a.jpg
    jb3f1aokq0l5.jpg
    uqws3hnokmgh.jpg
    blmofzpe6ddw.jpg
    1qij7p54ieni.jpg
    dhobo2dxsb5l.jpg
    cc4aazc9y8jw.jpg
    5iqzi6contp1.jpg
    tzpzvpynvfch.jpg

• TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    2 pair still available. The ones on the pink foam are sold to pkquat. The others are still here. The one on the white Styrofoam does have some dents in the dome, but still plays fine. Cosmetic only.

• TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    Price drop to $40 shipped. 2 pair available

• TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    $35 for a pair shipped? Bueller, Bueller..........

• TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    Buy both pair of Peerless and I'll throw in the peerless knock offs that I think came from madisound for $75 shipped. Stock up, become a hoarder, help me get some closet space back.

• vstarkwell
    Options
    TNHNDYMAN wrote: »
    $35 for a pair shipped? Bueller, Bueller..........

Would these fit a pair of 5jr's? I just picked up a pair and one of the SL2500's is shot.
    Monitor 7C's With Tubes
  • TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    no they are not interchangeable.

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    Don't want to hijack the thread but how are you doing @TNHNDYMAN?
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • TNHNDYMAN
    Options
    Could be better, but did get to enjoy seeing daughter have fun trick or treating last night. Now it's time to get ready for her birthday (Thursday the 3rd) and have a party here at house on Saturday. Lots of cleaning to do this week before we have guests over.

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    edited November 2016
    Options
    TNHNDYMAN wrote: »
    Could be better, but did get to enjoy seeing daughter have fun trick or treating last night. Now it's time to get ready for her birthday (Thursday the 3rd) and have a party here at house on Saturday. Lots of cleaning to do this week before we have guests over.

Good, glad you are able to enjoy the little things. Have fun with the party, i'm sure you will be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Happy Birthday eve to her and happy parental anniversary to you good sir!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • bigfins64
    Options
    wondering if these are still available and if you are willing to ship to Australia . I could actually use two pairs . just picked up some 10as that need a lot of love (might need a mi for one ) and I have a pair of jennings research contrara as well in need of a tweet and mid . obviously happy to pay extra shipping to Aus