Dumb Question

I just received a Plinius 9100 from Paul and planning to hook everything up this weekend. This is for my 2 channel set up, which currently includes a Rythmik F12.
As the Plinius has no sub output, was wondering the best way to connect the sub.
It does have pre-out jacks, and my first thought was to use something like this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BATDZ2/ref=s9_simh_hd_bw_b2VRq_p23_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=8GG9WJ7GGM02BTN8WM89&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=cb75ae75-a5e0-5ee5-b55e-05231d247881&pf_rd_i=597546.
However, wouldn't this just take all of the signal and send it to the sub, leaving nothing to go to the speakers?
I've scrubbed the internet, and the only other option I've seen is using speaker cables, which I'm hoping to avoid. Seems like this would be easy but it doesn't seem to be.
Any words of wisdom would be most appreciated.

Comments

• Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    DSkip wrote: »
    The amp section should still be in use even if you use the preouts.

Great thank you!

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    I hook my sub up the way from my preamp and/or integrated amp, I have always use 2 cables for the sub (1 for the left channel and 1 for the right).
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    voltz wrote: »
    I hook my sub up the way from my preamp and/or integrated amp, I have always use 2 cables for the sub (1 for the left channel and 1 for the right).

Thank you