Stereo Integrity HT18 DIY build

2»

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Good. Thats the one I was hoping to be able to use. Thanks for letting me know.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Complete!

a9qlrfb9tj2n.jpg

imd2pej3d879.jpg

2docdmonhxfr.jpg

Great looking set up there! congrats!!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • EndersShadow
    Had to bump this old thread.

I'm stoked to say I've got this box and a Dayton Ultimax 18" driver on the way.
    I plan to downfire it, but after seeing how dead sexy this thing looks just front firing on its side....

I'm debating changing my mind.....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    This sub sounds fantastic in my room. I now use a Crown XLi800 with great results. The box fits together perfect. Congrats on your purchase!
  • EndersShadow
    Nice. I'm shooting for dual Ultimax 18's, with each driven by a bridged XLS2000.......

But for now I only have one kit ordered, and even when I order the second I cant afford the second amp yet