G2G - November 12th - Princeton NJ - Start Time - 1PM

shadowlight
shadowlight Posts: 327
edited September 2016 in Gatherings & Special Events
Time to have a RAVE with both Lampizator and GTAudio Works.  I am planning the RAVE bit differently this time.  My primary system will remain identical initially and later we can start swapping equipment in and out of the setup.

Primary System Located in Basement

Speakers: Zu Audio Druid V
Amp: Triode Lab / Finale 2a3 SET (Sovtek / Shuguang 2a3, RCA/GE/Russian NOS 6sn7/6hc8, 5v4/gz32 rectifier tube)
Amp: Response Audio 3205 Extreme (el34/kt88/kt77/6550 power tubes, 12ax7 and 12at7 as preamp, phase splitter)
Amp: Folsom Audio 7297 DIY amp
Preamp: 4P1L DIY Preamp or Gary Dodd Unity 6H30pi Preamp
DAC: Lampizator Gen4.5 with DSD128 and 384K PCM
PC Audio Receiver: Either a Win10 or Linux system running Signalyst NAA (Network Audio Adapter)
Audio Music Player: Win10 based Signalyst HQPlayer converting everything over to DSD128 (the server has enough juice left to upconvert everything over to DSD256 or potentially DSD512)
CD/SACD - Pioneer Elite DV59ai

The second set of speakers will be in the family room and they are going to be GTAudio Works speakers. I will update the thread as I get information on additional equipment.

If you have never been to our house please keep couple of house rules in mind (majority of folks other than Pumpkinman) - no alcohol or meat dishes will be served and please take off your shoes (feel free to bring house shoes/sandals).  You break the rules I end up in the dog house and no more events  :nono:

Either send me a pm or post in the thread so I can have a head count.

If you are looking for used CD/Vinyl you might want to stop at Princeton Record Exchange which is 10 minutes from the house and close to the Princeton University.

Here are some of the previous RAVE that we have hosted:

Zu Audio 2010
Melody Hi Fi / Angel City Audio 2012
Zu Audio 2012
Lampizator 2013
Small Gathering 2015
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments