Passive Radiators in the early Polk Monitors Need Help Identifying

Options
I've got several passive radiators that I need to sell. I've bought over the last couple of years and most are not labeled. I took some pics and was hoping you guys could help me determine which ones are compatible with what so that I can try to sell them to someone who needs them. I think most would go with either Monitor 10's or 7's because that is what I had here at the house and was buying spares for. I do know one was for a SDA-CRS because I have the mesh metal grill for it...

ywsmy9n07iwj.jpg
j1i15f2mz4q2.jpg
628llpgcxaok.jpg
s7wt6o9dkip6.jpg
2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    These look like the passives used in the CRS. They used an SW102 passive radiator. The give away is the metal grille used to protect the passive radiator that was installed on the back of the cabinet. Hope this helps.
  • TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    Options
    @Kim Thanks for the info, but if you read the last sentence of my post.....
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• cortico
    cortico Posts: 587
    Options
    The diameter will help to narrow options, I believe CRS, monitor 7 and monitor 10 have 10" PR.

The bare metal PR looks from an earlier version, I noticed several changes in construction over the years, different finish, cone material and rubber thickness My bet is given that all are the same size it can fit any model listed above.
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Options
    cortico wrote: »
    The diameter will help to narrow options, I believe CRS, monitor 7 and monitor 10 have 10" PR.

The bare metal PR looks from an earlier version, I noticed several changes in construction over the years, different finish, cone material and rubber thickness My bet is given that all are the same size it can fit any model listed above.
    The diameters may be the same, but passive radiators are weighted for a given driver/box resonance. Similar to the calculations needed for port length and diameter.
    One size doesn't fit all.

Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • cortico
    cortico Posts: 587
    Options
    Thanks for correcting
  • TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Guys I am going to go ahead and list these in the flea market section. Probably ask $35 pair shipped or $25 for the single one for SDA-CRS with grill. Look there to reply if interested and send me a PM for payment details. Thanks.