Gamers delight: Sennheiser PC 360, Mix amp, and Lunar White controller...

Posted these up on the local craigslist, but seeing if there are any fellow gamers here that might want first dibs. I have a lunar white xbox one controller in near new condition, I got an xbox elite controller shortly afterwards and never used it after opening it up. Also up for grabs is a Sennheiser PC 360 headset and Astro mix amp pro. Both are in great condition with original boxes and packaging. This was by far the best gaming headset I have used and the built in mic was superior to my Astro A50 and Turtle Beach 800x in terms of clarity for others with zero feedback in any situation. I downgraded to a smaller home and no longer have my dedicated gaming room so I rarely use any of my toys anymore so rather they go to a new home.

Xbox controller: $45 shipped

00R0R_fhvRiJOPXAE_600x450.jpg

00E0E_Xg23GQKDOy_600x450.jpg

Sennheiser Combo: $185 shipped

00q0q_4c7TYboeMqG_600x450.jpg

00g0g_d9x5JY319wt_600x450.jpg

Comments

• blueboxer
    blueboxer Posts: 621
    I think they updated the triggers and analog sticks with the Lunar White, it has a nicer feel than the Halo edition I got around the same time. The Elite is a LOT heavier than the standard controllers, but I really dig the adjustability it provides for different games. I would much rather sale the Halo edition, but the kid would kill me. lol
  • GFOviedo
    GFOviedo Posts: 352
    Will this one work with the new scorpion Xbox version?
    AVR: DENON X4000
    FRONT L/R: ARX A3RX-C
    CENTER: ARX A2RX-C
    SURROUND L/R: ARX A3
    SUBWOOFER: PSA-XV15

SERVER: UNRAID 15TB
    MEDIA PLAYERS: DUNE SMART SERIES D1
    HDTV: VIZIO M601D-A3R
  • blueboxer
    blueboxer Posts: 621
    The controller will definitely work, the mix amp should also work with just about anything since it just takes the toslink signal being put out and processes it for whatever headset is paired with it. The nice thing about the mix amp is that you aren't married to a specific headset, although I doubt you would want anything other than the Sennheiser. Even used and refurbished they go close to what I am asking for the combo.