advice/opinions/thoughts

Options
tophatjohnny
tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
edited July 2016 in Speakers
narrowed down to either the polk audio Lsi 25's or a pair of focal 926's. The polks are minty and the focals need a little up. Both work amazing. Just checking to hear which way some of you would go. Pics of the focals were taken a week ago. 451aprwyjlqx.jpg
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• tophatjohnny
    Options
    I may just have to flip a coin on this one.
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,036
    Options
    If it is 2 channel, I would go with Focal.
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    I currently have the RT2000i's along with Polk Fxi'' (smaller sides) and a small Polk center. Sub is a SVS cylinder style. Living room set up, so TV more than music, but I still access the NAS to play music on this rig too?? No way for me to side by side them so gambling on which one. Not a real huge investment either way, with a 50 dollar difference between the 2, so flipping a coin just may be the answer. I'm thinking the Focals will do a better job with loud music playing, so hoping someone will chime in that maybe has heard both and can steer me ?? :)
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,314
    Options
    If it's for HT, seems like the Polks would be better. Gonna be tough to come up with a match on the center for the Focals, isn't it?
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    If it's for HT, seems like the Polks would be better. Gonna be tough to come up with a match on the center for the Focals, isn't it?
    Kinda what I'm thinking too. The only center that would fit was the Blackstone TL3 so that isn't going anywhere. Plus all my other speakers 8n the living room are Polk. I'll probably go that way.