Peerless Silk Dome Tweeters for Vintage Polk Speakers, One Pair.

halo
halo Posts: 5,616
edited April 2016 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
In going through my audio closet, I found a pair of peerless silk dome tweeters for use in vintage Polk speakers like the Monitor 7, Monitor 10, Monitor 11, Monitor 12, and, probably? some other models as well. Both tweeters have the "dot' in the middle of the dome.

They are all wrapped up and ready to go to a new home.

$45 each + ship & PayPal

Thanks!

4oubqc3z5bpa.jpg
e0x8ppf5oxji.jpg
nopt3a9zmx06.jpgjelr3mmx0bsa.jpg
Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10

Comments

• halo
    Price Drop = $45 for the pair! Someone give them a good home!
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • canhazbeer
    canhazbeer Posts: 11
    Still available?
  • halo
    Yes, they are still available
  • halo
    Still available :)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Surprised these weren't gone long ago.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    ^^^Surely. If you own some Monitor 10A's or 10B's (especially) or any of the other speakers in the list, you need these in them (unless your 10A's already got 'em).^^^^
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • halo
    *SOLD*
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Excellent!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee