Hola

On deployment again, haven't been able to get on often. How's everyone doing?

Btw, here's a piece of advice for you guys
2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA

Comments

• seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    devlt3t6dukf.jpg
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    LOL **** stirrer! :)
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    What branch? I did 4 years in the Army as a 74C. Thanks for what you do.

**** stirrer indeed ;)
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    well going off the call sign I'd opine....NAVY
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,307
    Monster M Series cables are on sale for $5!
    I disabled signatures.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    HDMI is overrated anyways. Just a fad.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,307
    same as the internet. just a matter of time before it fizzles.
    I disabled signatures.
  • maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    The copyright cartel is closing the analog hole. Digital is the only future.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    h
    Nightfall wrote: »
    What branch? I did 4 years in the Army as a 74C. Thanks for what you do.

**** stirrer indeed ;)
    I think his screen name would be a clue... you must suck at Jeopardy. B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    I always read his screen name as see beer, then stop reading and go to get a cold one.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    He'd tell you what branch he's in, but then he'd have to kill you.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • seabeerob213
    Lol didn't think I'd get this much of a reaction, and yes, navy, you've got till I get back... Lol jk
  • nooshinjohn
    Lol didn't think I'd get this much of a reaction, and yes, navy, you've got till I get back... Lol jk
    Already handled squid. Semper Fi.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • seabeerob213
    Already handled squid. Semper Fi.

Semper fi

Semper fortis

Construimus battuimus
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,458
    Semper Paratus
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • seabeerob213
    At my age it's more like semper flatulentis.

Me too, lol good ol galley chow
  • nooshinjohn
    edited May 2016
    Some of it was actually pretty good. Evey now and again, you could even bring in your catch of the day, or a nice steak, and the NCOiC would cook it up for you, provided there was enough for him too.

• seabeerob213
    Not really thses days, but organizing a barbecue or picnic isn't too hard, if you do it during liberty