Westmassguy (God Only Made One)

Special thanks and shout out to one unbelievable individual. To anyone that doesn't know Dave, let me please share that he is one in a trillion! Not only smart, but a loving, caring person that has gone leaps and bounds over the top to assist me in my crazy audio journey and in that journey I have been fortunate enough to get to know him as a person and now proudly call him my brother. That's what this forum does. Brings great people together (so many great ones here too) and I feel more than blessed to have become a part of the community (although a small part) and meeting David and having him as a brother has made my audio journey one of the best journeys I have taken in life, so thank you to the Polk Audio Forum, (ken for keeping it alive) and David for taking your precious time to do what you've done for me and I'm sure countless people around the WORLD!! You are truly an Angel right here on earth brother! Thank you.
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments