[Karma] Audio "Mystery Box"

Options

Comments

• jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    Bump...only a few more days left.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • footwedge
    footwedge Posts: 475
    Options
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Last chance...almost St. Patty's day.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • ambiophonics
    Options
    In with 28 if you are going by central time zone!
    2 Channel - Polk SDA-2BTL, Carver TFM-35, Peachtree iDAC, Qobuz streamed via Episode Lynk using bubble UPnP server
  • jeremymarcinko
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Happy St. Patrick's day!!
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Throw #71 in the hat for me. Thanks

We have a winner! @la2vegas Congratulations please pm me your address.
    qntz3ivboesu.png
    Post edited by jeremymarcinko on
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    Congrats! I anticipate the mystery revealing. What could it be?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    Options
    Quote from seven by Brad Pitt "what's in the box!"
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Options
    Congrats la2vegas!
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    Congrats to la2vegas!!! Blessings to you Jeremy for your generosity! Happy St. Patrick's Day guys!
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,314
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    Crongrats! See I know it too lol
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Congrats la2vegas! Super cool of ya Jeremy!
  • recoveryone
    recoveryone Posts: 885
    Options
    congrats, but what's in the box???????????????????????????
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    I will do my best to get the mystery box shipped out to you tomorrow.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    WTG la2vegas :) nice one Jeremy

but I can't resist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVMLivHTXac
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Dark side...well being a life long Browns fan can lead to deep depression, but I keep my dark side between and my alter ego.
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    @la2vegas did you receive your package yet? Should arrive any day if not.
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Ups
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Why you haven't received the package yet is a mystery to me...my wife took care of the shipping otherwise I would have the tracking info...should have gotten it by now.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Why you haven't received the package yet is a mystery to me...my wife took care of the shipping otherwise I would have the tracking info...should have gotten it by now.

Your wife doesn't by chance drive a "Porsche" and wear skinny jeans, does she?? :o
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Yoga pants..maybe :D
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Just got the tracking info from my wife...it says it was left on your porch at 1pm
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    Glance around at your neighbors porches. I had that happen with the Dynamat I bought off eBay, my USPS carrier left it on at a neighbors apartment and I didn't find it until the next week after I left a complaint on their website.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    I just pm'd you the tracking info
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,430
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I didn't even play, but this better be worth it J - I'm gonna be pissed if it's just a pair of used socks. I haven't slept since this thing started.
    I disabled signatures.
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    He found the package..I'm sure he will reveal its contents soon.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,519
    Options
    scubalab wrote: »

Your wife doesn't by chance drive a "Porsche" and wear skinny jeans, does she?? :o

Lol
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,430
    Options
    NICE!
    those look plush; love to hear your impressions once you get settled.

Way cool of you J!
    I disabled signatures.
  • Thorton
    Thorton Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Wow. Very nice karma Jeremy.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Ethernet Filter: GigaFOILv4 with Keces P3 LPS
    Source: Roon via ethernet to DAC interface
    DAC: Bricasti M1SE
    Pre/Pro: Marantz AV8805
    Tube Preamp Buffer: Tortuga TPB.V1
    Amp1: Nord One NC1200DM Signature, Amp2: W4S MC-5, AMP3: W4S MMC-7
    Front: Salk SoundScape 8's, Center: Salk SoundScape C7
    Surround: Polk FXIA6, Surround Back: Polk RTIA9, Atmos: Polk 70-RT
    Subs: 2 - Rythmik F25's
    IC & Speaker Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, Signal Cable
    Power Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, PS Audio
    Room Treatments: GIK Acoustics