Imagine that....

mrbiron
mrbiron Posts: 5,711
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/playstation-4-xbox-one-owners-173500029.html

Never thought i'd see the day yet Sony hasn't made any move so i doubt it'll ever come to fruition.
Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    I'm more intrigued for cross platform on PC and Xbox One as I've got buddies that I'd love to play games with... but screw keyboards!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mrbiron
    HEY!....i used to be a WASD guy for a long time.
    America's Army 4 life! (the game, not real life. im too short)

I wouldn't want to play an FPS versus pc players unless they find a way to level the playing field. Thumbstick versus mouse.....hmmmm
  • EndersShadow
    mrbiron wrote: »
    HEY!....i used to be a WASD guy for a long time.
    America's Army 4 life! (the game, not real life. im too short)

I wouldn't want to play an FPS versus pc players unless they find a way to level the playing field. Thumbstick versus mouse.....hmmmm

Eh, my joystick works quite well thank you.....

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mrbiron
    I see what you did there.
    I do not approve. :/
  • Jhayman
    Jhayman Posts: 1,548
    That's Great news, I myself am a WSAD guy, PC gaming is great fun, but I have not played much at all in the last 5 years..
    Will be great to play online with my son and kick his **** or get mine handed to me, lol
    ATC SCM40's,VTL TL 2.5 Preamp,PSB Stratus Goldi's,McCormack DNA 500,McCormack MAP-1 Preamp,Pro-Ject Xtension 10 TT,Ortofon Cadenza Red/Nordost RedDawn LS Speaker cables, Bryston BDP-2, Bryston BDA-2,PS Audio AC-3 power cables
  • EndersShadow

Yo momma does :wink:
  • mrbiron
    Jhayman wrote: »
    That's Great news, I myself am a WSAD guy, PC gaming is great fun, but I have not played much at all in the last 5 years..
    Will be great to play online with my son and kick his **** or get mine handed to me, lol

I can't wait until I get to kick my children's arses!! I bet it a gratifying. :p so your son is a console player I presume.

Motha $!#/&r!!
  • EndersShadow
    edited March 2016

Motha $!#/&r!!

Correct :wink:

• mrbiron
    Touche.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Keyboard and mouse is way better for FPS's, you have far better control with a mouse than a joystick. With a joystick you move it all the way to the edge and that is as fast as you can move your 'look' around, with a mouse you can whip that mother around way quicker and yet still retain small movement accuracy when you're scoped.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mrbiron
    That's what I'm talking about. There has to be balance.