Replacement Board for DSW Pro 600

Does Polk have extra circuit boards for purchase....I figured out which cap leaked all over one of the boards in my sub. I would need the entire board including caps and all to simply switch out old board for new.....thanks

Comments

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Anyoone....anyone.....or am I stuck with a giant door stop at this point....
  • The best source of Polk parts information is with Polk CS department at 1-800-377-7655 or via polkcs@polkaudio.com.
    In general terms Polk doesn't offer individual amplifier parts or individual circuit boards, but rather the complete amp assembly. Be sure an mention your CP membership when you contact them.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Will do......thanks
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    edited January 2016
    Kev, they won't have a 600 board, but they will replace it with a 660 if I remember right, it's a drop in replacement..

I'm guessing you have this corrected by now, I just saw the date..
  • Mine just went too - thanks for this info - will contact them!
  • JCB79
    JCB79 Posts: 1
    Plate amp in my Polk DSW Pro 600 failed. I replaced it with the Dayton Audio SPA250 plate amp. It required some modification to the sub box and a doubler plate to account for the smaller dimensions of this amp. I used 1/4" aluminum for this. The end result leaves me quite pleased.

Sound is at least as good as it was with the original amp. This amp is much heavier then the original and has an external heat sink. Both of these factors suggest it could be a superior amp to the original.