Got an itch :)

Lol

6zbiuxss6h24.jpeg
b0lw6q72jtnh.jpeg

Comments

• seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    Try cortisone 10, benadryl, or an asprin paste
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Very nice system!
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    Thats is an itch I have never had the opperunity to scratch as of yet but I feel the tingle! You helped me with the krell and maybe this one day? Lol
  • brianle
    brianle Posts: 572
    Which one? The Ayon Tritton or the MF Trivista? Lol
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    Now that you asked I will say both! Was it the MF you just scored? What model is the Ayon?
  • brianle
    Ayon Tritton 3. Yeah, just got the MF last night o:)
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,321
    Does the mf sound as good as it looks? The second mf unit is the power supply correct?
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,457
    I admire a guy who buys gear bigger than will fit in his rack. ;) Nice! Congrats!
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • brianle
    erniejade wrote: »
    Does the mf sound as good as it looks? The second mf unit is the power supply correct?

Yup. Sounds pretty good. Better bass though doesn't have the magic vocal sound like the tube Ayon
  • brianle
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    I admire a guy who buys gear bigger than will fit in his rack. ;) Nice! Congrats!

lol ... they'll fit ... it's just that I'm not ready to remove the Ayon Tritton from the rack yet :D

• brianle

Thanks! :smiley:
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    brianle wrote: »

Thanks! :smiley:

Seriously though, beautiful gear
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    Quite an inch you've got, very kool gear
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,544
    edited January 2016
    I'm going to try to keep up with you... The joneses

Good job!

Like the MF
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,576
    Beautiful gear you got there