look what I got for Chanukah

I was admiring P-Man's M7 stands. He kinda got the idea I wanted a set. He did say that because it's getting cold out the stain and varnish might not take. Well take it did and the set came today. The 7s look great on them and now a quandry. How to reciprocate this guy who came over to my house gifted me 2 pre/amps and interconnects and at his house basically has all he needs in terms of audio gear, and like 10,00 LPs. So I used my noggin here and since he's so nutty about pumpkins I ordered a pumpkin cheese cake from world famous Juniors of Brooklyn N.Y.. Cool thought, that's the least I can do for a real good guy.6yfi13m79kv0.jpg
rbr9hkzcaoqw.jpg
f7n3kqhosuuo.jpg
2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc

Comments