Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Options

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,542
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    Poor baby has to buy the TOTL B&K preamp with it? So sorry for him.

Lol.. Well if you need hdmi then yeah i feel sorry for him hehehe...

It's not a bad price for the two.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,471
    Options
    is it the Ref 50 S2?
    I disabled signatures.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    is it the Ref 50 S2?

No idea what model, fairly sure its the 50...... he's gonna pick it up today and take pics.

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    cool, the Ref 50 is a pretty good SS pre/pro for the price. Can't imagine anyone not being happy with the SQ out of that puppy.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Options
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • tonyb
    Options
    Nice bookies, a little beat up but that's reflected in the 150 buck asking price.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/4916480824.html
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    Nice bookies, a little beat up but that's reflected in the 150 buck asking price.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/4916480824.html

Stands are included as well, and those VTI stands aint bad. IIRC you can fill em with sand or lead shot too...

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    WLDock wrote: »

DANGIT! Wish I was closer to DC. These have been something I wanted to try in the HT and at that price, I could.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Options
    This might interest some folks here - she's getting up there in price - though still nowhere near retail -

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=20308611
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• MrBuhl
    Options
    Also some DCM Timewindow III's for you Washington DC area folks. Some of the wood looks a bit rough but with pickup only, these could go cheap.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=20294355
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables

Polk SDA1c modded
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Pho-700 Phono Pre

• MrBuhl
    Options
    Finally some Maggie MG-1's for North & South Carolina.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewitem-sugg.asp?itemid=20258000

Polk SDA1c modded
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Pho-700 Phono Pre

• tonyb
    Options
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Tony, I've been eyeballing that M6SI for 2 days now. If i could only rid myself of my damn amp would i then be able to pull the trigger. Sucks to be me i suppose.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • tonyb
    Options
    Man, buy it....then sell the amp and replace the funds. That's a deal bro and a nice integrated, maybe the best for 2k you'll find.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • WLDock
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »

DANGIT! Wish I was closer to DC. These have been something I wanted to try in the HT and at that price, I could.

Yes, I've been wanted to try them also. There was a stupid deal on a set of Q900's in AZ for $300. One of the cabinets was badly damaged and I planned to repaired or rebuild the set. Then there was a Q600C center here local for $350, and the Q800ds surrounds back in MI for $270. Was ready to transition from the Polks..but the 900's got sold local before I could get back to the guy after he confirmed that he was willing to ship.

Oh well...one day.
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • WLDock
    Options
    Polk CS1000P center RT1000 towers
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/4916562012.html

The seller says he is looking for about $400. he has an extra tweeter also. The speakers are black.
  • mrbiron
    Options
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    Thanks Tony. I picked up the MF M6si. I appreciate the post.
  • mrbiron
    Options
    WagnerRC wrote: »
    YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!!!.....
    I had finally gotten my wife to ease up on me and was going to take a stab at it this week. I hope you're real proud of yourself for ruining my day. :'(:'(

• tonyb
    Options

Cool bro, let us know how she sounds when you get it all hooked up.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Totem Staff speakers... don't know if the price is good or not...

http://pennstate.craigslist.org/ele/4922503751.html
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I had finally gotten my wife to ease up on me and was going to take a stab at it this week. I hope you're real proud of yourself for ruining my day. :'(:'(

You gotta be fast or accept being last when hot items appear for below market.

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,471
    Options
    haha, see?!?!? it's exactly this sort of thing that makes me rush to purchases sometimes!

another one'll come along man, but dang that sure seemed like a nice deal for a practically new unit. congrats to WRC! I read up on this some last night and the M6SI sure sounds like a tight little piece of equip. looking forward to the impressions/review.

I disabled signatures.
  • WLDock
    Options
    ...I had finally gotten my wife to ease up on me and was going to take a stab at it this week. I hope you're real proud of yourself for ruining my day. :'(:'(
    Maybe he saved you? As nice as that M6 is (man would I like to try one!), the new Parasound is worth a look...waiting for the reviews myself.
  • mrbiron
    Options
    ...I had finally gotten my wife to ease up on me and was going to take a stab at it this week. I hope you're real proud of yourself for ruining my day. :'(:'(
    Maybe he saved you? As nice as that M6 is (man would I like to try one!), the new Parasound is worth a look...waiting for the reviews myself.
    The issue is, I agreed to be on the "bottom" for the next six months if I spent $2000. Who knows what it'll cost me at the $2500 mark. :D
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    The issue is, I agreed to be on the "bottom" for the next six months if I spent $2000. Who knows what it'll cost me at the $2500 mark. :D

You sure do have a purdy mouth......
  • mrbiron
    Options

You sure do have a purdy mouth......
    And I have the hands of a 12 year old boy....the perfect package.

I mean I am the perfect package, not to say my package isn't spot on as well.

• WLDock
    Options
    Oh, now that's too funny! Hey, man...take one for the team! Go get the Halo and report back your findings.