Yaqin MC-30L w/extra tubes $600

Options
As much as I have enjoyed this unit I have decided I would like to explore going to separates, but need to sell this first. A few on this board have this unit and overall everyone has been happy. Unit is basically new and has never been moved from my rack since it came out of the box. In addition to remote, stock pc, and tubes I'm including the following.

4 RCA EL34's
4 6CA7-Z Black Treasures
8 Mullard EF95

I also have another 8 of the original 6j1 that come with unit, but I don't know the brand.

Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees, and honestly I would love to find someone local to 53220 so I don't have to ship. Willing to offer additional discount if your local.

Full disclosure this unit is not what I would call dead quiet. If you put your ear to the speaker you can hear the tubes, but from what I have read this is normal. I've had nothing but good luck buying/selling so want to be upfront.

I can send pictures if you interested and there are plenty on the forum as well.

Comments

• rromeo923
    rromeo923 Posts: 1,513
    Options
    Yaqin makes nice equipment. I have the MC-10L and it is really a great integrated. Hard to beat Yaqin for the money. If you are looking to get into tubes this is a great opportunity here! Good Luck with the sale!!
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    4 6CA7-Z Black Treasures

Excellent tubes, worth about $200.00 alone.
    If you put your ear to the speaker you can hear the tubes, but from what I have read this is normal.

It's called tube rush and is perfectly normal.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Just for fun....how would this power a pair of 2A studios?
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    Options
    I wana chime in and say that for the dollar Yaqin is very hard if not impossible to top for the money when you consider the sound quality. Great bass and fab mids makes and audiophile smile.
  • factorz
    factorz Posts: 353
    Options
    Boy you guys are almost making me reconsider my decision. Not sure about the 2A's, but my speakers before my current ones were 1C studios. Never felt like the Yaqin couldn't keep up.
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,786
    Options
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    Just for fun....how would this power a pair of 2A studios?

Quite well, I use mine to power blade-blade SRS 2's. No sweat.
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • factorz
    Options
    Bump. Willing to trade for quality 2 channel amp.
  • factorz
    Options
    I also have a set of GE JAN 5654W I will include as well. So far I like these ones the best.
  • factorz
    Options
    Monday bump. If my pricing is out of line feel free to make me a offer. Thanks.
  • ambiophonics
    Options
    PM sent
    2 Channel - Polk SDA-2BTL, Carver TFM-35, Peachtree iDAC, Qobuz streamed via Episode Lynk using bubble UPnP server
  • factorz
    Options
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    Options
    wouldn't mind buying the treasures from you......otherwise, free bump
    glws
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• ambiophonics
    Options
    wish I had the cash to make this work - great looking integrated
    2 Channel - Polk SDA-2BTL, Carver TFM-35, Peachtree iDAC, Qobuz streamed via Episode Lynk using bubble UPnP server
  • factorz
    Options
    Well I had hoped to sell this is a package but doesn't look like that is going to happen so I'm going to break it up. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Yaqin: $375 (Original tubes will be included)
    4 RCA EL34's: $150
    4 6CA7-Z Black Treasures: $100
    8 Mullard EF95: $65
    8 GE JAN 5654W $65

Shipping and paypal fees not included. Local sale preferred. Let me know what questions you have.
  • ambiophonics
    Options
    Let me know if you want to discuss a trade
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    Options
    factorz wrote: »
    Well I had hoped to sell this is a package but doesn't look like that is going to happen so I'm going to break it up. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Yaqin: $375 (Original tubes will be included)
    4 RCA EL34's: $150
    4 6CA7-Z Black Treasures: $100
    8 Mullard EF95: $65
    8 GE JAN 5654W $65

Shipping and paypal fees not included. Local sale preferred. Let me know what questions you have.

I'll take the Black treasures.....pm coming
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• factorz
    Options
    Sale pending on RCA's, GE's, and Treasures.
  • factorz
    Options
  • factorz
    Options
    Yaqin and Mullards have sold
    Treasures pending.
  • factorz
    Options
    Everything is now sold. Thanks everyone.