Free Xbox One headset adapter (Australia)

Hello, I just purchased the Polk Melee Blue Xbox 360 headset. I have an Xbox One and on the box it says "FREE Xbox One Headset adapter upgrade when you register at: http://www.polkaudio.com/melee_promo.php
I put in that address and it says "page not found" So I registered the product on the Polk website when registering I added my Australian address and in the comments I added that I am happy with the product and would like the free adapter promo. I would like to know how I get my free Xbox One adapter as the website is not working.

Thanks

Comments

• modmod Posts: 5
    So did you get it? I am on the same boat
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Hello,
    It would be best to contact Polk's CS department directly by either telephone: 1-800-377-7655 or via email to: [email protected]
    They'll take care of you.
    Regards, Ken
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
    Hey thanks man, I emailed them but also emailed customer service who said the promotion is no longer offered and to contact CS like you advised. I did but they haven't responded yet.

The problem is that I bought these specifically because of that promotion which by the way had no expiration date labelled. Basically now I just need an adapter and chat cable to be able to play on the Xbox one.

Do you know if This will still be honored?

I am from Australia by the way
    Hello,
    I'm sure you'll get a response from Polk, but let me know if you don't.
    Regards, Ken
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
    Thanks bro so polk US wasn't really that helpful, I had to call overseas and left a messaged and no one called me bac. I did get an email saying that my job has been assigned and someone will contact me but no one did.

I persisted searching and luckily I saw your post for Australian contacts. Spoke to them and straight up the lady took my address and said she will send me the upgrade.

So, I had to go again and email US support to tell them not to worry. Hopefully the aussie support did what they said they did.

My next question, is there a special polk designed adapter that will have like presets and mic monitor etc? The polk adapter design of the 360 is really.nice

Hey I saw that the new Xbox one headsets ship out with the new adapter. How do I go about buying just the adapter? I am keen for the mic monitoring
    Good, I'm glad the Australian contact was able to help. Any available parts, including adapters would be available through Polk's CS department, but I have no idea if the new adapter would work with what you have.