Free Xbox One headset adapter (Australia)

Options
Hello, I just purchased the Polk Melee Blue Xbox 360 headset. I have an Xbox One and on the box it says "FREE Xbox One Headset adapter upgrade when you register at: http://www.polkaudio.com/melee_promo.php
I put in that address and it says "page not found" So I registered the product on the Polk website when registering I added my Australian address and in the comments I added that I am happy with the product and would like the free adapter promo. I would like to know how I get my free Xbox One adapter as the website is not working.

Thanks

Comments

• mod
    mod Posts: 5
    Options
    So did you get it? I am on the same boat
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    It would be best to contact Polk's CS department directly by either telephone: 1-800-377-7655 or via email to: polkcs@polkaudio.com
    They'll take care of you.
    Regards, Ken
  • mod
    Options
    Hey thanks man, I emailed them but also emailed customer service who said the promotion is no longer offered and to contact CS like you advised. I did but they haven't responded yet.

The problem is that I bought these specifically because of that promotion which by the way had no expiration date labelled. Basically now I just need an adapter and chat cable to be able to play on the Xbox one.

Do you know if This will still be honored?

• mod
    Options
    I am from Australia by the way
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm sure you'll get a response from Polk, but let me know if you don't.
    Regards, Ken
  • mod
    Options
    Thanks bro so polk US wasn't really that helpful, I had to call overseas and left a messaged and no one called me bac. I did get an email saying that my job has been assigned and someone will contact me but no one did.

I persisted searching and luckily I saw your post for Australian contacts. Spoke to them and straight up the lady took my address and said she will send me the upgrade.

So, I had to go again and email US support to tell them not to worry. Hopefully the aussie support did what they said they did.

My next question, is there a special polk designed adapter that will have like presets and mic monitor etc? The polk adapter design of the 360 is really.nice

• mod
    Options
    Hey I saw that the new Xbox one headsets ship out with the new adapter. How do I go about buying just the adapter? I am keen for the mic monitoring
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Good, I'm glad the Australian contact was able to help. Any available parts, including adapters would be available through Polk's CS department, but I have no idea if the new adapter would work with what you have.