Who's got their pre-order into CDJapan for Zeppelin's "Physical Graffiti"?

Just put mine in a few minutes ago with CDJapan for the "delux edition". This is probably my favorite album by Zeppelin, so I am looking forward to this one!

I also ordered the relatively new "Avalon" SHM-SACD and the John Lennon "Walls And Bridges" SHM-SACD. I will give reviews of each when I receive them at the end of the month.

So, who's ready for the next Zep?
Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Comments

• I was just listening to Dream theater's cover of Rover last night
    thinking what a great song was.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    I am, but not the low-res CD version. Will download the high-res from HD Tracks when it is available, or maybe wait a few days for their weekly 10% off New Releases. All the previous releases have been great. I made a high-res Led Zep playlist of my favorite songs from the earlier releases.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    edited February 2015
    I'm mainly after the vinyl but I will get several versions B) think Charlie really like Bryan Ferry LP so I may grab it also.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,471
    Geesh enough already..If Jimmy was really offering some SACD's I be on this band wagon. I have bought enough Reissues of LZ over the years I will buy no more until SACD.
  • BlueFox
    Then no Led Zeppelin for you.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Said the music N a z i
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• BlueFox
    Good eye. :)

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Geesh enough already..If Jimmy was really offering some SACD's I be on this band wagon. I have bought enough Reissues of LZ over the years I will buy no more until SACD.

These really are the best masterings of the CD's. They blow away every other mastering I have heard. I agree that we need SACD's, however.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    voltz wrote: »
    I'm mainly after the vinyl but I will get several versions B) think Charlie really like Bryan Ferry LP so I may grab it also.

Are you talking about Avonmore? My brother brought the CD up around Christmas time and we played it out on the patio through my "backup" system and it's a great album. I will be buying it myself. I definately recommend it.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• BlueFox

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    my bad, I somehow got Avonmore in my head by the end of the thread LOL...I knew you meant Roxy music Avalon...I'm surprised I didn't say Argus B) atleast its cover is closer to Avalon.
    Think I need to pick up all three with the LZ Graffiti.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD