DSW Pro 660 WI Problem IR

josef
josef Posts: 6
edited January 2015 in Customer Service
Stopped working remote at DSW Pro 660 WI I can not control the phase/power / dsp / reset / .. it is pretty essential control functions SW I do not know if it is a fault driver or receiver Please could you advise me what to do

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Call Polk Customer Service at 1-800-377-7655.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    After thought, have you tried a new battery in the remote?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• josef
    This is the problem I am from Czech Republic and I can not English
  • josef
    Battery is new....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited January 2015
    Hello Josef,
    I will ask Polk's customer service department if there is an importer for where you live and give this to you.
    Regards, Ken
    Dobrý den Josef,
    Zeptám se Polk zákaznický servis na jméno dovozce v České republice, a dát to na vás.
    S pozdravem, Ken
  • josef
    SKY AUDIO Robert Desort Praha 9/ info@skyaudio.cz
    num.AM663610015
    Koupeno 30.7.2014....
  • Už jste je kontaktoval a vysvětlil problém?
  • josef
    edited January 2015
    Budu kontaktovat v pondělí ale nevím jestli mi pomůžou/potřebuji zjistit jestli to je problém ovladače nebo přijímače/některá tlačítka na ovladači fungují/
    kdyby byla možnost vyzkoušet jiný ovladač abych vyločil závadu na přijímači...
    Translation:
    I will contact you on Monday, but I do not know if you would help me / I need to find out if there is a problem driver or receiver / some buttons on the remote control function / if they had the opportunity to try a different driver to vyločil fault on the receiver ...
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • josef
    The problem was the remote control !!!
    I'm not the only one who had a problem with this remote control ...
    I think that the firm Polk audio should eliminate these problems because it reduces the reference otherwise good product !!!!!
  • Hello,
    I'm glad the problem has been solved.
    Cheers, Ken