ONKYO TX-NR616 7.2 receiver setup with one PSW10

I have an Onkyo TX-NR616 7.2 receiver and want to setup my Polk PSW10 with it. Can I use my .2 sub outputs to each l+r line in or would I use one sub output and a Y cable or just 1 sub out to the l or r line in. Also please tell me what the settings on the back should be. I want the receiver settings to handle the output so I want to disable the sub's crossover. I think the low-pass filter should be set to the highest setting (is this correct?)

Comments

• The crossover point really depends on the size of the other speakers in the mix. Just use a single subwoofer cable from the 616 to the psw10, either L or R. The subs amp is a mono amp so their would be no benefit of delivering the same signal twice.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • D'prived
    D'prived Posts: 191
    Set the crossover knob to the highest setting. This disables the crossover in the sub and lets the receiver decide where the crossover should be.