Unreal Tournament 2004

DemiurgeDemiurge Posts: 11,873
edited August 2004 in Video Games
Any of you guys play it? UT has to be my favorite gaming series for the PC. It's so much fun, IMO.
Post edited by Demiurge on

Comments

• Airplay355Airplay355 Posts: 4,293
    edited August 2004
    yup i love it...the only reason i havent bought it is because i know all my frames by name. i only get about 6 fps when i play, sometimes 10 but never more then 19. this is with everything on lowest, including the resolution.

much much much better then halo IMO, except for the fact that u can play halo together with a bunch of friends and not need 4 $2000 computers.
  • ShizelbsShizelbs Posts: 7,424
    edited August 2004
    I bought the DVD edition blind the day it came out. What a good purchase. This is the best shooter out there IMO. Halo can suck it compared to UT2004. Its just well-balanced and tons of fun. Not to mention the graphics look great for a fast-paced multiplayer shooter.
  • PolkThugPolkThug Posts: 7,528
    edited August 2004
    I am a UT junkie.
  • ShizelbsShizelbs Posts: 7,424
    edited August 2004
    Whats your screen name?
  • DemiurgeDemiurge Posts: 11,873
    edited August 2004
    !»LêthâL«!Sè7én
  • rskarvanrskarvan Banned Posts: 2,456
    edited August 2004
    I'm running thru "Unreal II The Awakening". I don't think any computer game has been as fun as the Unreal series. I'm not much for tournament play though. I'd rather just follow the story-line.