Polk audio RTi8 aesthetic parts

I just purchased a used pair of RTi8 for a good price from a friend. The speakers themselves work great. I tested them at his place with his onkyo AVR.
However, some aesthetic parts are missing. During the move he lost the outriggers, spikes and one of the polk audio decal wielding plastic piece in front of one of the towers.

Outriggers I am not that concerned because I can probably make something up with a piece of 1x2" wood piece temporarily. But the missing plastic piece makes it ugly. Where can I buy this part?
Sony BDP-S6500 | Raspberry Pi 2 | XBOX One S | Wii --> Yamaha RX-V667 --> Adcom 5006 bridged to 175 watts for front LCR -- >Front: Polk Audio RTi8s | Center: CSi5 | Side Surrounds: RTi4s | Rear surrounds: FXiA4s | Cheap 12" sub woofer|Samsung UN60KU6300

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    You'll have to CALL Polk Customer Service to inquire if those parts are available.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• trj
    trj Posts: 320
    ^Thanks, will do that.
    Do you think using a 1x2" wood as outriggers temporarily is a good idea? I will enquire about the outriggers too when I call polk audio. But right now, without the outriggers they are not stable at all.
    Sony BDP-S6500 | Raspberry Pi 2 | XBOX One S | Wii --> Yamaha RX-V667 --> Adcom 5006 bridged to 175 watts for front LCR -- >Front: Polk Audio RTi8s | Center: CSi5 | Side Surrounds: RTi4s | Rear surrounds: FXiA4s | Cheap 12" sub woofer|Samsung UN60KU6300
  • trj
    Update: Called polk audio and ordered the front plastic piece and polk audio decal. Not sure if I should put the price here but were pretty cheap.
    I think I am going to make my own outriggers but they do have the outrigger feet for sale.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Since they have the outriggers I would have purchased them as well. 1x2 pieces of wood are a poor sub for the real thing.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• trj
    Yup. I am going to just try make something up with aluminum bars, if it doesn't come out good, I will purchase the polk audio ones as well. I need some aluminum bars for another project so, I will be using leftovers. I am tossing idea of 1x2 wood out. :smile:
  • trj
    Update: I was able to fabricate outriggers with 1/8" x 1" aluminum bars.
    Next: Will tap M6(or any other thread) holes for the spikes and use may be parts express spikes?