Bob Dylan's New Morning MFSL Hybrid SACD

headrott
headrott Posts: 5,484
edited November 2014 in Music & Movies
I received this one from Music Direct last Wedensday, but haven't had a chance to listen yet. I will listen to it in the next few days and give a report on how it sounds. I am very excited about this one and Nashville Skyline as they are two of my favorites by Dylan. B)

IMG_0866.jpg
IMG_0868.jpg
Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I'd be very interested to hear about this one. I have the ten disc Sony SACD box set and they in their infinite wisdom did not include that, or TIme Out Of Mind, which is my favorite of the "new" albums from the Great One. Please give us a full review.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    and the review is where??? :)
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    What Muncybob said. LOL
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    muncybob wrote: »
    and the review is where??? :)
    erniejade wrote: »
    What Muncybob said. LOL

LOL! Sorry! I completely forgot about this one! I listened to it, but it was about 3 months ago. For this album, I typically listen to it in July/August, so I haven;t heard it since November. I will need to listen again and give a review. :)
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    Seasonal music...that's interesting. I know there are certain tunes I want to hear depending on my mood and then there are certain tunes I listen to at Xmas time but I can't think of any other that I prefer depending on what month it is. So, turn up the heat...get a sun lamp and write that review! :)
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.