Lsi-M 703 midnight mahogany

Up for sale is a pair of Lsi-m 703 with original boxes and stands the speakers are in great condition no visible blimishes on visible surfaces 9/10. The bottom of the speakers have some minor marks on the finish my house keeper was moving them on the spiked stands and scratched them in a few places8/10. Speaker grills are 9/10. Will include Sanus steel stands SF-26 black 9/10 condition orignal box included.

Price 750.00 you pay shipping Speakers and Stands

Will post pics soon.

Comments

• Montoya
    Montoya Posts: 506
    Forgot to include I will also be giving a pair of mopad XL with these you can use these with the stands or use them to place the speakers on a desk or shelf. They work really well and are worth the price I paid for them.
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    sweet deal.....shouldn't last long
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• Montoya
    Willing to split shipping these are not B-Stock items I will include original receipt to buyer bought directly from polk shortly after release date. Used in 2 channel music room. I will be moving these to ebay if not sold here on 10/17.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    May want to list zip code so if someones close they can do local pickup.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    May want to list zip code so if someones close they can do local pickup.
    He's in Texas. I talked to him the other day. I want these so bad, but have no place to put a second system. I got out the measuring tape and tried every way possible to rearrange my home office to make room for a dedicated music system. I just can't find a way to do it.

I even thought about doing away with my single rear surround and using the rear surround outputs as a "Zone 2" on my HT system so I'd be able to just play the 703's without the other speakers, but still can't find a place for them in that room either. Although I am unsure if I'd be able to use the sub for both zone 1 AND zone 2. I'm not sure if the Pio allows that. I'm afraid I'm stuck using my HT as a dual purpose system.
  • EndersShadow
    @Hermitism‌ just buy em and then MAKE em fit :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    @EndersShadow I used to share that mentality regarding cowboy boots. I found a great deal on a pair of Luccheses, but they were a tad too small. They just didn't fit, but I figured it's not how you feel, but how you look. In the end, I had to return them because my face cringed with every step I took.
  • EndersShadow
    Hermitism wrote: »
    @EndersShadow I used to share that mentality regarding cowboy boots. I found a great deal on a pair of Luccheses, but they were a tad too small. They just didn't fit, but I figured it's not how you feel, but how you look. In the end, I had to return them because my face cringed with every step I took.

Yeah, but with speakers you can always just store them and then use them as wanted and when done put them back.

Its not like they take up the space of floorstanders.

I bet a dollar you've got closet space somewhere you could store them and a set of stands when your not using them....

Then you could find a LSiM center on sale later on and add it to the mix and flip your floorstanding 12's (think thats what you've got)...

• Montoya
    Free pickup in Houston area 77375.
  • Montoya
    Only reduction before moving to ebay on Friday. 700.00 Split shipping
  • cr136124
    cr136124 Posts: 186
    Someone please buy these before I do.......please!!!!

• Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    This is a sweet deal... someone please.... before CR136124 does !!!! for the love of Christmas winter holidays!
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • Montoya
    Still for sale until this Friday.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    This is a awesome price on a nice pair, as on ebay they want or sell them for $700 for each speaker. I like to replace my PSB bookies with these. but I dare not..

Bump for a great deal! GLWTS
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited October 2014
    I had that same PSB Image B6 as you have and I loved those speakers, but they are simply no match for the 703.
  • Montoya
    sold traded for grado reference 1 cartridge.