Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• Go Browns! ! That is all.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • gce
    gce Posts: 2,158
    OK, that's one for the Boy's...now I need Philly to lose tonight! >:)
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • gce
    Go Browns! ! That is all.

Hey, the Brownies looked good today!
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    Broncos will lose next week, what a horrible start to the season, 2-0? Yeah I know but we all know it shouldn't be..

IMO, it looks just like last year, can't win the big one with a little luck...

45-10 Seattle...
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    Nice start Bears....it's gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
    Year Bear fans
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited September 2014
    I'm gonna go out on the limb. Seattle stumbles due to hubris in the playoffs--have a "bad" day--everyone DOES occasionally. Niners win, defeat Denver in a closer but still not close enough game: 31-17.

Manning mounts a late comeback. Too late, too little! But he's still one of the very best!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Broncos will lose next week, what a horrible start to the season, 2-0? Yeah I know but we all know it shouldn't be..

45-10 Seattle...
    Wow, way to support your team!
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    The refs are absolutely RUINING this Sunday night game with all the flags, completely absurd!
  • Toolfan66

45-10 Seattle...

It's not about not supporting your team, it's about being realistic, playing like we are in Seattle??

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    Oh, and you gotta love Richard Sherman of the Seahawks. He couldn't shut up last year, and then today when they lose and he doesn't have the greatest game he wimps out of talking to the media and instead decides to fire up Twitter.

Classy...
  • AsSiMiLaTeD

45-10 Seattle...

It's not about not supporting your team, it's about being realistic, playing like we are in Seattle??
    I'm with you, see my post at the top of this page, but maybe they step it up in Seattle and make a game of it.

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    And that catch by Marshall against my 49ers right before halftime was brilliant!
  • Toolfan66
    Oh, and you gotta love Richard Sherman of the Seahawks. He couldn't shut up last year, and then today when they lose and he doesn't have the greatest game he wimps out of talking to the media and instead decides to fire up Twitter.

Classy...

Agreed!! Great talent, but still an idiot...

• Toolfan66
    And that catch by Marshall against my 49ers right before halftime was brilliant!

That was beautiful...
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    Bear down...nice. I spoke too soon earlier
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    Yep, horrible second half for the 49ers, Kaepernick looks disinterested, lots of dumb penalties, lack of discipline...the 49ers deserve to lose this game
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    Wow! Dah...Bears?

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Even with all the defensive players that went down w injuries. Defense stepped up. Actually played well the whole game. Da Bears!
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    Should be a good game tonight. Andrew Luck is the real deal, he's got the intelligence and skill and size to be a very unique QB and is apparently a good guy on top of all that, all things being equal I think he's the best QB in the league or at least in the top few.

The problem for us Colt fans is that all other things are NOT equal. They need to do a better job of protecting Luck, and they need to play some defense. We went through this for over a decade with Manning leading the team, and the one year they won the Super Bowl was when they had a decent defense. It's time for the rest of the team to step up.

Go COLTS!!!
  • gce
    edited September 2014
    I need the Colts to win but they have no running game to speak of. It's all on Lucks shoulders.
    Anaheim Hills CA,

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    Yeah, Richardson has been a big bust so far for Indy...
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    That's some of the worst 30 seconds of officiating I've ever seen, hope it doesn't cost the Colts the game. The missed PI call on the pick was borderline and debatable, the blown call on the horse collar tackle wasn't even close.

The NFL seriously needs to add replay review to penalties, it's absurd that an obviously blown call can affect the outcome of a game given how preventable that is.

Come on Colts, time for another comeback win!!!
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    Having a game decided like that is completely absurd, Indy had their chances to win but the refs took away two of those at the end of the game...unacceptable
  • Five minutes to kickoff ...GO BROWNS!!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    The Giants have got to be playing some of the worst football I've ever seen
  • gce
    edited September 2014
    Really...we barely beat the Ram's, but I'll take it. Now the Skins need to come back and win.
    Anaheim Hills CA,

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    Well, at least Denver didn't start the game with a safety :-)

...but a fumble on the first play isn't much better
  • Toolfan66
    WOW!!!!

Is all I have to say...
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    Helluva game up in Seattle, even with the loss I feel much better about my Broncos now than I did before the game. I'll blame that total collapse on defense by Denver in OT on fatigue.

That being said, I really hate the OT format. I 'get' it, but it unfairly favors defensive teams. Denver lost the game in OT without even having the opportunity to put their best player on the field.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited September 2014
    Well I think I am ready for the Teddy Bridgewater era start McKinnon at RB rookie or not, don't think Peterson was our future anyways nor Casell, so go Teddy looking forward to see him start against Atlanta. John if by chance your reading this, back me up here would ya!
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)