Audio Fidelity (mastered by Steve Hoffman): Blood, Sweat & Tears Child Is Father To The Man

This is set to be released by Audio Fidelity and mastered by Steve Hoffman, in 2 Channel and 5.1 Channel DSD. That is: Blood Sweat & tears: Child Is Father To The Man.

In my opinion, this is one of the 10 best albums to come out. If you have not heard it, BUY IT! If you have heard it, BUY IT! It's set to be released on October 21st. A link is below:

http://www.elusivedisc.com/Blood-Sweat-Tears-Child-Is-Father-To-The-Man-Numbered-Limited-Edition-SACD/productinfo/AFSAM195/&utm_source=email&utm_medium=special
Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Comments

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Never mind, I just saw that Danny posted this already. Forgive my lack of vision. Please buy this SACD!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • Hey, I needed the reminder. :p
  • The real question you have to ask yourself is,
    is it worth 30 scratchy old vinyl LPs? ;)