google searches are messed up due to no re-direct?

Because the web name of the site has changed, google searches come up with quick upgrade be back soon instead of this site as well as old bookmarks. I wonder how many people are trying to use a favorite and hitting the old site. Its not re-directing to the new site. Forum.polkaudio instead of the old polkaudio.com/forum.

Do they plan on doing any kind of redirect?
Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Hopefully, or else over time the webcrawlers will find all the threads and google will eventually link to the correct pages on the new site.

I've had to use the keywords from the google results and then paste them in the search box here. Not ideal, but functional. :shrug:
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0