Emotiocons and Font preference

Geoff4rfc
Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,116
edited November 2013 in Forum Testing Area
Not sure how to fix this. When posting a new thread or replying in one, I no longer have the option to choose font or size or B I U or the emtiocons off to the side.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.
Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
Post edited by Geoff4rfc on

Comments

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited November 2013
    Choose the 'Test' motif at the bottom of the page.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Geoff4rfc
    edited November 2013
    Odd, I don't see anything like that. I do see posting permissions and everything is "on" however, nothing is available when I reply.
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited November 2013
    There is a bar at the bottom of the page, and 'Contact us' is on the right. On the left of the bar is a 'Quick style chooser' and Red/Gray is the default. Click the chooser and select Test.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Geoff4rfc
    edited November 2013
    Winner!!!! Thank you Mr. BlueFox :cool:

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited November 2013
    Geoff, you dont need no "emo"ticons anyhow :wink:...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Geoff4rfc
    edited November 2013
    Geoff, you dont need no "emo"ticons anyhow :wink:...

Nice one Dan....corny AND clever :mrgreen:

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited November 2013
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    Nice one Dan....corny AND clever :mrgreen:

Thats how I roll!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)