Pioneer ELITE SC-05 7.1 CH AVR

WLDock
WLDock Posts: 3,073
edited November 2013 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Offering a used Pioneer Elite SC-05 A/V receiver. In very good working condition (8 out of 10 condition). Includes: Calibration mic, remote, and downloaded easy to read manual.

$350 local pick up Crown Point, IN or plus shipping(~$40-$70) & 3% PayPal fees

Walt

66ff78a1-d094-41ca-8722-90ed8f34dd2d.jpg
ca38c253-ca06-45c9-877b-b7fbbe6db90b.jpg
2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
Post edited by WLDock on

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    edited October 2013
    Damn! Nice deal, this won't last long...
  • jephdood
    jephdood Posts: 1,671
    edited October 2013
    That IS a nice deal. Are those ice amps warmer sounding? On the other end of the spectrum? Down the middle?
    "I did not slap you. I high-fived your face."
  • WLDock
    edited October 2013
    I would not say warm sounding....but pretty neutral in presentation. Overall, any of these SC units for under $500 are a deal. This thing literally rocks the house and is clean and detailed. All the surround modes options are nice. My HT system is set for awhile with th SC-25 I picked up but I don't need two of these awesome units as I'm under utilizing just one of them. Must sale!
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited October 2013
    Damn I want this!!!!!
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited October 2013
    I can't image a better AVR at anywhere near this price.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    edited October 2013
    I can't imagine it's still here.

C'mon guys, all you complaining about not being able to find a receiver on the cheap, here it is.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    edited October 2013
    I can't image a better AVR at anywhere near this price.

This^^^^^
    tonyb wrote: »
    I can't imagine it's still here.

C'mon guys, all you complaining about not being able to find a receiver on the cheap, here it is.

And this^^^^^
  • WLDock
    edited October 2013
    Yeah guys...man up and make it happen...I need to move this thing.LOL
    The truth is.....I wanted a 25, 27, 35, or 37 unit. However, the 05 showed up locally then weeks later the 25. So, I snuck the 25 in place of the 05...I need to sell it and get it out of the house before the wife finds out. :)
  • leroyjr1
    leroyjr1 Posts: 8,785
    edited October 2013
    Wish I was local.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited October 2013
    leroyjr1 wrote: »
    Wish I was local.

Your close enough to be local lol.... Your what 3 hours away give or take....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    edited October 2013
    pm sent. I'll take it if the shipping isn't a complete killer.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • WLDock
    edited October 2013
    leroyjr1 wrote: »
    Wish I was local.
    Maps show us 2 hours, 22 minutes away. I've been wanting to head North to check out Abt Electronics in Glenview, IL. If you really want it let me know as I might be willing to drive up....I will also be in Chicago on Tue...might be some possibilities there? PM me!

Walt
  • WLDock
    edited October 2013
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    pm sent. I'll take it if the shipping isn't a complete killer.
    Wow, came in while I was typing the above.
  • WLDock
    edited October 2013
    Reply sent!
  • PSOVLSK
    edited October 2013
    Payment sent. Also sent another pm.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    edited October 2013
    Way to go Paul, you considering trip to Skip's in January?
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • PSOVLSK
    edited October 2013
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Way to go Paul, you considering trip to Skip's in January?

I plan to be there.
  • WLDock
    edited October 2013
    Thanks Paul, Shut this one down,

Mods, mark as SOLD!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    edited October 2013
    It was a good push :)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• WLDock
    edited October 2013
    DSkip wrote: »
    You're welcome Walt. I think I might have inadvertently pushed him over the edge on this one. I don't think he needed much pushing though.
    Derek, thanks for the push! I hope he likes it? I know my family was blown away last night watching Star Trek Into Darkness Blu-Ray, WOW! The SC did a bang up handling the very cool effects. I've still yet to get the amps repaired so my only sub is one side of the RT3000's and it still manages to rumble the floor and reproduce the big impacts. Now that I'm settled from my move, I plan to pull them out and get things figured out.
  • PSOVLSK
    edited October 2013
    Nudge, push, shove...what's the difference:)
  • PSOVLSK
    edited October 2013
    Bringing this one back to the top to give props to WLDock for a phenomenal packing job. No original box...and thank goodness. He packed it way better than if it had been in the original box. Took me literally 5 minutes to get it unpacked.

Got it hooked up in my system, but that's about it. Haven't had a chance to set it up or do any real listening.

Thanks Walt!!
  • WLDock
    edited November 2013
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    Bringing this one back to the top to give props to WLDock for a phenomenal packing job. No original box...and thank goodness. He packed it way better than if it had been in the original box. Took me literally 5 minutes to get it unpacked.

Got it hooked up in my system, but that's about it. Haven't had a chance to set it up or do any real listening.

Thanks Walt!!
    Glad she arrived safe.....nothing less but the best pack job for the bad-****-ness these SC units are.

Plug the mic in, let MCACC run for 5 minutes, put in Blu-ray, sit back and see if you can stand the volume at 0dB...it will rip your head off! -10dB is as far as I could go before the family grimaced in pain and the dog literally covered her ears during the opening of Toy Story 3 and the Polar Express train scene....the place was rockin' and the sound was sharp and clear without breakup. LOL!

Enjoy it man!